Chapter-4

An pov

Y/n drove her car with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on jungkook's back, petting him every now and then. "so" she spoke "yes?" yoongi spoke "tell me about what happened" y/n spoke in a casual voice. "tell you about what?" jin questioned. "don't be dumb my dude you know what am talking about" "no w-" namjoon cut off jin by speaking "well we had some family issues, our parents kicked out jungkook and as his elder brothers it was our responsibility that we are here with, I mean our parents never really cared about anything but money and non of us got the love that kids need so here we are" he sighed "you didn't have to say much" yoongi whispered yelled elbowing namjoon. Y/n chuckled looking at yoongi actions from the mirror. "So I can assume you guys acompnied jungkook after he came out to your parents and they kicked him out" "how do you get stuff so at point, I could never" jin spoke making the others laugh. Hearing the others laugh the little woke up rubbing his eyes looking around to see his hyungs sitting while him in a strangers arm, it took a minute for his little self to realize that it was the same lady who helped him. "kookie's up?" she spoke. Her voice was soft and deep at the same time, making the little comfortable. "mhm" he spoke nuzzling in the crook of his neck.

"so, y/n?" jin questioned "yeah?" y/n replied "we don't know anything about you expect that you are a mafia and your name tell us about yourself" "well I'm 26. Werewolf, I work with 6 other girls under me and they helped me build up the company" "so what is your rank?" yoongi questioned. "i dont know what do you think" she smirked "beta? I don't know?" yoongi snickers in confusion. She laughed making an eye contact with him through the mirror, her eyes went dark red. "fuck I'm sorry" he said, getting intimidated. "it's hard to find she alpha these days honestly" namjoon jumped into the conversation. "So how long has your business been going on?" jin questioned "about past 6 and a half years" "damn that means your started it when you were 19? That's do cool" namjoon looked at her in compelet amusement. She laughed "thanks" "honestly you looking at you it doesn't seem that you are such an aprochable person" one of them spoke "yeah heard of that" she smiled. "anyways we are here" she said stopping at a mall, it looked as if it was clearly maked for littles and omegas. The boys nodded getting out of the car as y/n did the same with jungkook in her arms. They waited a few minutes for the other car to follow them up. The three boys walked out and looked at y/n. "let's get jungkook some stuff and then you boys can also get something from the mall next to this" they nodded and followed her.

Credits also go to silent_mxxn