9 The Dragons

The whole realm heard that the white beast has been tamed by the only living Targaryen elf that remained in the world and everyone was worried because they say that Targaryens are closer to the gods than to men and they are known to get mad easily.

And yet it was officially that the mad dragon Queen and the cold elven King are going to unite their kingdoms by marriage.
The little people were saying that this marriage can't be a good ending for someone except the King and the Queen theirselves.

"The Queen has gone mad thousands of years ago" a woman in the streets said to a man, she was standing there with her son.
"And you tell that to me because of what?" The man replied.
"She burned my man because he was forced trying to take her down, I want my revenge and I'll get it!" The woman said that a little to loud when the knights of the Queen's-guard  passed the three.
The knights took the three and dragged them into the castle.

The white dragon which is now called Morpheus the white fury guards the castle always from the outside.
At sometime he was flying above it and at sometime he was laying before the castle, he has an incredible size and everyone was even more scared of the mad Queen Maesera and her dragons.

The large dragon lifted up his head and looked at the people that were coming and glared at them.
He barely gave the guards his attention because he has nothing to fear.
Who in the old and new gods names would attack a dragon sized and powerful like him?

The guards were now standing in front of the queen and bowed.
"My Queen this woman-" the guard who was speaking got cut off when Maesera recognized the woman's face.
"Her husband wanted to kill me, but you should know that a dragon can't be burned!" Maesera's voice was full of rage.
"You don't have to beg for my mercy! At first you tried to poison me then your husband wanted to burn me and now you wanted to take me down again!!!"
The woman pushed his son behind her and said "Please my Queen, harm me if you want but spare my son. I beg you" the woman got on her knees.
The Queen looked at her unsurprised. "Why do people always beg me to do not such terrible things" she rolled her eyes.
"Please I have family" the man begged.
"Why does everyone always tell me that? Mh. Never mind, what are your names?" The queen asked the three.
"My name is Klara my son is named Embār" the woman named Klara told the Queen.
"I am simply called Ben" the man said with a shaking voice.
"Now that I know your names, do you have any last wishes? You all are sentenced to death by high treason" the Queen coldly said.
No one said anything and a rhythmic bump and bang was heard, in short time three dragons stood behind the Queen.

Drohaeleys the dreadful beauty behind her rider.
On her left side stood Norvos the cruel.
On Drohaeleys' right side stood Talocan the change wing, he has four wings and changes his scales color from time to time, in the summer he is a dark red scaled dragon with light bronze wings and yellow eyes, in the winter he is light bronze scaled and golden winged. His horns are dark grayish-brown in the summer and light grayish-brown in the winter.

"Treason is punished with death by dragon." The Queen said coldly looking at the three.
No one said something they just nodded.
"Ipradagon ziry!" The Queen said as cold as no one ever could commanding the dragons to eat the thee.
Three dragons. Three humans.
One for each of them.
The three dragons were fast making a step forward, because more isn't needed to reach the three people. They didn't hesitate to eat them and stepped back again.
"Ñuhyz sÿz zaldrīzesse" she praised them sitting in her throne again. The three dragons laid down.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
In the Mirkwood everyone was getting ready to ride to Lake Town
The dragon Smaug has burned the small town, taking a lot of lives and then he got shot down.

The elves were ready and rid to Lake Town.
Thranduil wondered if Maesera would be there too.
When they arrived he wasn't impressed what a dragon could do but after all he will marry the Queen of dragons.
Thranduil wanted only his white gems made of pure starlight back, one of the crowd stood in frond of the elven King to thank him that he has come with food for the people.
"I am not here for you, I only want to take back what is mine" he coldly spoke to the man with brown long hair to his shoulders.
That was Bard the Dragon-slayer.

Out of nothing shadows appeared over the complete city and the people screamed in fear. Then they realized that this shadows belonged to dragons.
All started screaming "Dragons!!! Get away!!" And wanted to run away but the King Thranduil looked at the heaven and smiled.

"The Queen?" Tauriel asked Legolas, the two saw his fathers reaction.
"I don't know anyone else who has five dragons to take with" he answers looking at the heaven too.
"Not five, six" Tauriel's voice was now filled with a bit of fear as the biggest shadow appeared in the sky.
"Fuck it." Legolas said and looked from heaven to his father and saw that he too wasn't sure if the Queen was with them.

The dragons circled the small town for a few times and disappeared again.
Everyone was getting out of their hidings and looked at the elven King.
After that they started to help each other.
«»«»«»«»«»«»

The Queen was in her chambers and a dragon egg laid in her lap.
What I would give to have my sweet Naerys back.
Maesera still couldn't take it.
And she was the one who tamed the white fury instead of killing him.
She laid the dragon egg to four other eggs into the fire again.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I know it's a sudden end of this part I'm very sorry about that.
I hope you liked it and continue reading

Greetings Elaenyra 💚