18 The memory

Seven months passed since the King and the Queen went back to Mirkwood and to everyone's surprise Dandaerion the cream-scaled went back with Maesera.

But that isn't the only thing that changed.
Drohaeleys the Queen's dreadful beauty wasn't seen often in the skies of Mirkwood.
Everyone thought the Queen was sick, well she actually was but that hasn't to do much with her dragon.

However. The Queen sat in the royal garden and a memory flew through her mind.
"Mom? What happened to Synnax? Why has she big scars like this?" The young Princess asked.
"Once she was flying to the Lightless Lands with your father, everything went well.
He and Lord Namor were flying in the dark skies and a terrifying roar was heard. It was the white dragon, larger than any dragon we have, he attacked your father and Lord Namor, only he came back to tell me what just happened to your father" the loving Queen stroke through her daughters hair while she was speaking.
"I miss him" the Princess sobbed as her mom took her in her arms.
"I miss him too my little dragon lady"

The memory ended with the roar of her white beast.
And a pair of hands laying on her shoulders.
"I have been looking for you everywhere, even by your dragon but I find you in the garden" Maesera's loving husband spoke -as always- in his unmistakable deep and calm voice.
Maesera smiled "No matter where I am, I will never be far from you my love"
"I know, did you knew that Dandaerion flew off this morning in the direction of Namor's landings?" He spoke with a strong but loving voice.
"Dragonstone is there too my King" the Queen calmed her husband. "Anyways, I have something to tell you"
"Then tell me my Queen" he whispered in her ear and sat down beside her. 
They looked right in each others eyes "It will no longer be just you and me, my love" Maesera said and laid his hand on her belly.
Thranduil's eyes glided from her eyes to her belly and back to her eyes. "We're gonna have a baby?"

He was impressed and happy but thought about Legolas, he was not a good father to him since his first wife has died.
"Maesera, my love, I'm so happy"
"But something still bothers you. So what is it?" He never could hide anything from her. Same as she never could hide anything from him.
"I- I fear that I might be a bad father for our child, Legolas and I are almost strangers and-"

Before King Thranduil could end his sentence he was cut off by a kiss from his wife.
He leaned in and pulled her close.
As the kiss ended Maesera looked at him and said "You do not have to fear anything my love. I know you'll be a great father"
"I love you Maesera Targaryen" he spoke with a deep and loving voice.
"I love you too Thranduil Oropherion" she replied and stoke some of his long white hair back.

The untouchable elven King and the mad dragon Queen finally found some time to rest and be happy with what they have.

Well at least they thought that they have some time to rest.

In this time where no one held contact to the Lightless Lands Namor planned how to conquer the Dawning lands and the rest of that what he had lost.

Maesera red the letter wich she just received in the late evening.

ℋℯ𝓁𝓁ℴ 𝒬𝓊ℯℯ𝓃 ℳ𝒶ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓇𝒶,
ℐ 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ ℐ 𝒹ℴ 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓇𝓊𝓅𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 ℴ𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒹ℴ𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇.
ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷ℯ ℴ𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 ℐ 𝓉𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 ℐ 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒦𝒾𝓃ℊ'𝓈 𝒸𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒹.
ℐ'𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓈ℴ 𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓂ℯ𝓉.

ℬℯ𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽ℯ𝓈 𝓉ℴ 𝒶𝓁𝓁 ℴ𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊
ℒℴ𝓇𝒹 𝒩𝒶𝓂ℴ𝓇 ℴ𝒻 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℒ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉𝓁ℯ𝓈𝓈 ℒ𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈.

"My love we are in trouble" the Queen said and looked paralyzed at her husband.
"From who is it?" He asked with an angry voice.
"Lord Namor, he knows that I'm with child, but no one else than you and I know it yet." She spoke with a shaking voice.
"This channel rat of a Lord! He is spying on us! I will end this once and for all-" The King stopped in his movement  and looked at his Queen.
"No, please. I will fly to him and solve this problem." She said and got near him.
"No you will not! Not alone." He wanted to protect her and the unborn baby.
Maesera was going to relax him with the words: "I won't be alone my love. I will have Drohaeleys, Trantor and Synnax."

Meanwhile in the Lightless Lands, the loveless Lord planned the fall of house Targaryen for all eternity if the Queen won't be on his side.

He has gone mad, he wanted that what is rightfully his.
"My Lord, what if the Queen doesn't come alone? We all know that her husband the King will defend her, no matter what"

Lord Namor was speaking with the head of his knights.

"Leave the King to me. If he'd really be as dangerous as everyone said... He will be no challenge for me." He really thought that he could defeat Thranduil.
"What about the dragon?" The mid-aged man asked.
"Dandaerion will come if he's needed" Namor was sure that he and the cream-scaled boned well enough.

In the moment when Namor wanted to explain the plan to everyone who was in the room a guard interrupted.
"My Lord, three dragons were sighted in the skies."
"That's the Queen"

The Queen landed in front of Namor in the courtyard and he smiled politely. "Maesera, how are you?"
"I'm good thanks, and you?" She asked just because she saw the many guards and chains they had.

Drohaeleys sensed that something is wrong and immediately got back in the air.

"I'm good too, please follow me inside"

The dragon Queen and the Lord went inside and talked a bit about the Lightless Lands and Namor's plan.

"So to be clear you want to start a conquest. Namor I would help you but not in the position you would put me" the Queen said calmly and looked at him.
He shook his head and said "No Maesera. You will help me in the position I put you. Otherwise I will take from you that what you most love."
"Oh you think you can threaten me now?" The mad Queen laughed. "Well, that is funny because the last time you have threatened me it almost killed you"
"I remember. But you're not the only one that holds power and has dragons. I have Dandaerion-" he really wanted to threat the Queen with her own dragon.
She laughed in a mad tone "And what is he against 16 other dragons?"

Namor knew that he was screwed if really all 16 dragons of the Queen would defend her, he didn't even thought about before.

However the conversation ended there and Maesera was going to her chambers.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

So now I think it's getting funny 😂🪦
Anyways I hope you liked it and continue reading

I'm btw too working on another story, so I'm very sorry if I forget to update this one🌚

Greetings Elaenyra 💚