14 The meeting

In the morning after the wedding night Maesera was awakened by the sun rays shining into her face.
She looked to her right bedside and smiled.

"Good morning my love" Thranduil had a deep sleepy voice that gave Maesera goosebumps all over her body.
"Good morning my King" Maesera said and kissed him.
"How did you sleep?" He asked.
"Very good and you?" She smiled.
"Too good my love" the King said and kissed his Queen and pinned her into the soft pillows with one of his hands, now both of her hands are above her head and his other hand is getting more down.

The dragon Queen was very impressed that one kiss turns out like this but she also liked the side of Thranduil who made her feel things like this.

Soon the room was flooded with moans of the elven King and his Queen.

After a time the Queen and the King got themselves ready and the dragon Queen struggled to braid her usual strands.
"Let me help you my love" the King said and pulled his wife to his lap.
"Thank you, I have very shaky hands since the last few months" she held her right hand into her left.
"Months? Did you let it check?" Thranduil asked and started to braid her strands with his skilled fingers.
"No I didn't had the time and it's not that important" the Queen simply said. She never really cared about that something that concerns her body except if she was pregnant.
"It's about you. Sure it's important." The King said worried.
"I'll let it check when we're ready with our meeting alright?" Maesera asked.
"Alright my love, but I have a question" the King couldn't stop thinking about the Lord of the Lightless Lands and the meeting doesn't make it any better because it's about the Lightless Lands.
"Go on ask, there's nothing I wouldn't tell you my dear" the Queen said and knew what question would come
"What was between you and Lord Namor?" The King said and was ready with braiding his wife's strands.

"We know us since we were children, we were best friends and his feelings for me turned into more than just friendship mine did actually too but I was married and loved my husband dearly, he wanted to marry me after my husband died but I didn't let him get even near me.
Of course he wasn't amused but why would I care? He said that I'll regret one time that I didn't married him, after that I took my dragons and troops from his kingdom, you have to know that the Lightless Lands had always a lots of enemies and after I took the protection of my dragons from them they lost a lot of their land and their old Lord.
And after a thousands of years I got married again and he just appears here out of nothing but asked me to 'dance' with him"
The Queen finally ended.
"So, you have never really loved him?" The King asked.
"More like a brother than a lover" Maesera understood her husbands worries but why would she have married him if not in the name of love?
"I trust you in whatever you'll do my love, but please never let him get near you, he seems to me like he can't be trusted" Thranduil said and the Queen got up from his lap and her sight was blurred and turned black for a short time.

If Thranduil wouldn't have hold her she would have fallen.
"Are you sure you're alright?"
"I'm completely fine ñuha dārys" the Queen called her husband 'my king' in her mother tongue.
"You'll have to teach me this language my love" the elven King said and took her to the meeting room.

In the meeting room were Lord Namor, Legolas, Thranduil and Maesera.
"Thank you that you'd help me" Namor said.
"Mh. We'll see if we help. But what kind of help do you need?" Maesera was cold as ice and Namor couldn't recognize the woman anymore.
"Actually a bit of everything" the Lord said and looked to Maesera.
"I can't give you everything Namor" the dragon Queen said.
"I know, but you are Queen, couldn't you give me back my landings?" Namor asked hoping he wouldn't get her mood into a bad one.
"It isn't that simple. For one point your landings always were for theirselves and reined by a Lord. My family didn't ever had much to do with it, except the protection"
"I know, I know- what I actually meant, couldn't you make a border between my landings and the wild ones? I'm sure they'll respect you more than me" the black haired elf smiled a bit.
"Oh my- stop trying to flatter me Namor. It never worked and it never will" the Queen rolled her eyes.

Chuckles were heard. Both, the Prince and the King couldn't be serious anymore while they listened to Lord Namor and Queen Maesera and her roast to him.

"Maybe-" Legolas wanted to deescalate the situation but didn't get the chance.
"Leave us." Maesera was now not in a good mood anymore and cuts the young Prince of.

Legolas stood up and left the room, Thranduil stayed.
"You too, my love" Maesera said to her husband.
"Maesera, I don't think-" the King wanted to protect his Queen.
"Please, we'll talk later" she knew that Namor wouldn't speak freely if her husband and her stepson were in the same room.

The King nodded and went out.

"Nyke kostagon daor dohaeragon ao lo ao behave raqagon bisa!" The Queen spoke in her mother tongue saying that she couldn't help him if he'd behave like this.
"Ao ivestragon issa nyke emagon nykeā quba behavior?" The dark haired Lord answers in high valyrian. And asked if it's truly him who has a bad behavior.
"Kessa se daor, ao sepār māzigon ezīmagon issa glaeson arlī se epagon issa syt dohaeragon." The Queen wasn't really impressed that he'd ask that and said 'yes and no, you just appeared and asked now for a favor'

Lord Namor and Queen Maesera discussed a lot and in a small time span the discussion turned into a fight.

The elven King and the Prince were standing outside and heard that the Lord and his Queen were having a heated discussion.
Thranduil wanted to go inside again but Legolas stopped him "Father don't. She knows what she's doing."
"Mhh" Thranduil wasn't really amused but stayed where he stands.

"Oh well, how'd you react if someone you haven't seen for a long time would just show up at your marriage?!" The dragon Queen switched into english again.
"I'd be happy to see you at my marriage Maesera! I have missed you all those years! Did you even recognize it?" Namor was really hurt because once they were best friends.
The Queen looked into the lords eyes and was silent for a while.
"My gods! Yes! Yes I did recognize it! It isn't that I wouldn't have missed you too but you always just showed up when I was happy and destroyed it." The Queen was finished with her nerves.
"Because I love you! I always did! And you always were happy with everyone else but me! Don't I have a right to be happy too? Or at least try to?" Namor the loveless doesn't seem to be really loveless.
The Queen turned away and looked out of the window.
"Maesera please don't leave me without an answer again" the Lord got his voice lower and more calm.
The dragon Queen turned back to him "Forgive me Namor. I have never meant to hurt you, we both went through things that were very painful which is no excuse but even if I would be free to marry I couldn't because I love someone else, more than my life"

The Prince looked at his father and saw that he smiled, Legolas was happy that his father was happy again.

"I understand, and I'll forgive you, be happy with your King, meanwhile that's the only thing I wish for" the Lord understood that what Maesera meant with her words. "So we are friends now?"
"Yes we are, and friends help each other so I will see what I can do to give you that back what is yours" Queen Maesera said and smiled.
"Kirimvose ñuha daria"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Soo we are all happy again!!
Let's see what happens next, I hope y'all liked this part and continue to read😊

Greetings your Elaenyra 💚