10 The battle of the five armies

A few days passed and the mad dragon Queen heard what happened to Lake Town but she didn't care about it and minded her own business, caring only for herself and her dragons.
Finally news came and it was told that the Orks are attacking the Erebor and the place that is called Smaug's desolation, and she also knew Thranduil was there too and he fights with his army for their lives.
She immediately packed her stuff and flew with Drohaeleys to lake town.
Maesera took just Drohaeleys with her because she didn't want to destroy everything just as Smaug did.

Everyone was fighting and others who couldn't fight were trying to hide.
A loud roar was heard and everyone looked up.
On the dragons back was sitting the dragon Queen herself and commanded a rage full "DRACRAYS!"
Blue flames were immediately cutting the Orks off from coming into the town.
"Maesera" Thranduil said under his breath and the war continued as the Orks noticed that if they wouldn't fight they'd die.

It took a time and Thranduil wasn't fighting for a short time and looked to the fire spitting dragon in the heaven, and then he remembered what a dragons rage could do.
He looked traumatized for a short time until an Ork tried to murder him and he fought back.

Maesera was burning every Ork she saw.
She felt all that what she held behind all those years and she had a strong bond with her dragon, so Drohaeleys felt everything too and acted to the feelings of her rider, Maesera hadn't to say anything.

It took it's time but the dwarves, elves and humans won the fight even if there were very big losses to every side of them.

At last Maesera landed Drohaeleys near the cliff she saw Thranduil walking in.
She wandered around and finally found him alone.
"Thranduil?" Her voice was heard as a whisper.
The King turned around with tears in his eyes, she never saw him like that.
"What happened? Where is Legolas? Are you two okay?" She came near to her betrothed.
"Hey talk to me...please." She gently laid a hand on his face making him look her in the eyes.
"We are okay but Legolas will not come back with us" he said with his deep but hurt voice.

And there they stood now hugging each other in the sunset after the battle of the five armies.

After everything was packed the elves rode back to Mirkwood the King and the Queen on two pitch black Frisians and Drohaeleys was flying above them.

They let a lot of weeks pass and spend time together they also let Maesera's kingdom build up near Mirkwood so that not just their hearts would be united but also their kingdoms, just Maesera's castle was left there where it always was.

The dragons which were to large to live in Mirkwood lived there, actually that didn't matter most of them were always guarding the old castle, the Mirkwood palace or the new built kingdom.
They were always free to do what they want.

One thing still to be done.
The marriage, in all of this stress they didn't marry.

But they were medicine for each other, the Queen was from time to time really sad that Naerys couldn't be there with them but she knew that her beloved daughter would be happy for them.
And the King was sad too that Legolas left them, he's not dead and he knew that but still he wasn't there, Thranduil knew that he wasn't the best father for Legolas but it still hurts him.
On those days they were there for one another and enjoying the time they had.

⁌⁍⁌⁍⁌⁍⁌⁍
"My dear" Thranduil hugs Maesera from behind and pulls her near him.
"Mhm?" She asked positively humming while she leans her head against his chest.
"After all this organizations, what would you think if we'd finally marry" he spoke deeply into her ear and slid his right hand over her ribs and finally rested on her underbelly.
Maesera laid her hand on his and let it slide a bit more down.
"Don't tease me like that my love" he said in a deeper voice.
"And what would you do if I won't stop my King?" She teased him more.
"Then my love.." he whispered "I will do incredible things to you, things that you never would even imagine" he whispered in her ear.
"Mmhh then don't let us wait" Maesera moans.

He turned her around and kissed her passionately, Maesera sighs in satisfaction and leans deeper in the kiss.
Their tongues fought for the upper hand but clearly Thranduil won this fight by pinning the Queen of his heart against the wall.
Maesera moaned in pleasure and surprise and started smiling in the kisses.

And again the moment was destroyed by a knock on the door.
Both stopped in their movement and Queen Maesera yelled an angry "What?!"
A intimidated female voice was heard "I'm sorry for disturbing my Queen but I have to speak immediately to you"
Thranduil let Maesera go to the door.
"Lily? What ha-" she cut herself off and catches Lily before she fell.
"No not again! Don't leave me Lily!" She pressed on the bleeding wound on Lily's stomach.
"Where is the bloody Maester?!" Maesera screamed and Thranduil rushed out of the room to get help.
"Maesera, leave me or he will escape" Lily breathed heavily.
"Who? Who did this?" The Queen asked under tears.

In that moment Thranduil came with the Maester.
They carried Lily on Maesera's bed and tried to stop the bleeding.
"My guard... he wanted to... rape me" Lily coughs.
"He will pay for this my dear. Just don't leave me" the Queen remembered the night where she lost Naerys and kissed her maidens forehead.
Lily smiled in pain "Don't worry, you won't get rid of me that easily"
The dragon Queen laughed a little while she cried.

Thranduil was talking to the guards to get the traitor.
"Get into every corner of this Kingdom and find this traitor! Put him in a cell and don't you dare to come back with empty hands!!"
"We will find him my King." The guards bowed and walked quickly away to get his channel rat.

In the time where Thranduil ordered the guards to get the traitor the Maester managed to stop the bleeding and close the wound.
"Let her sleep and control her breathing my Queen." The old man spoke.
"I will, thank you for saving her" the Queen said and didn't dare to take her eyes of Lily.
The old Maester nodded and disappeared.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

That's it, drama, again.
I'm sorry my dear readers but I still hope that you'll continue reading

Greetings Elaenyra 💚