15 The Lightless Lands

After Namor and Maesera made everything clear between one another Thranduil and Legolas came into the room again.
In that moment the Queen fainted and fell into Lord Namor's arms.

"What did you do?!" The King took big steps to the Lord and looked really threatening to him.
"I didn't do anything. And instead of trying to intimidate me you could take her to a healer." Namor stayed calm and looked to the Prince.
He immediately understood "I'll show you the way"
The Lord of the Lightless Lands picked the dragon Queen up and walked behind the Prince to the healer.

"My Prince what happened?" The older elf asked.
"We don't kno-" Legolas couldn't finish his sentence.
"Her hands were shaking in the morning and almost fell back into my arms when she got up" the King cuts off his son, he came out of nothing. "She told me that her hands are shaking since a view months but never let it check"
"Your Grace, I'll have to talk to you in private" the healer said.

The young Prince and the Lord got out of the healers room.

"She may have something really serious, it starts with shaking hands and ends with her death-" the healer looked to the Queen.
"I will not loose her!" The elven King said with a thunder in his voice.
"My apologies my King but we don't know how to defeat this kind of illness yet" the healer said with a touch of fear in his voice.
"Then find something! I will not let her go!" Thranduil sat beside her bed and took her hand. "Please my love don't ever leave me"
In this moment the Queen opened her eyes and said "Nyke jāhor dōrī henujagon ao issa jorrāelagon" knowing that the King understood that sentence because she has taught him those words meaning that she won't ever leave him.

On the other side of the door stood Prince Legolas and Lord Namor.
"Is she happy here?" Namor suddenly spoke and looked into the clouds to the dragons.
The Prince looked at him "Why do you want to know that?"
"Because we once were best friends and I always cared about her" the Lord said and turned to the young prince, with the thought 'and I always will'.
"Well I think if she wouldn't be happy she wouldn't have married my father" Legolas said and looked to the dragons "I have heard that the dragons feel everything she feels, is that true?"
"Yes it is. She has a strong bond to them, especially to Drohaeleys, they were born in the same Minute and bonded immediately" the Lord of the Lightless Lands told Legolas.
"That's impressive, but I thought you'd be at the same age as the Queen?" The Prince wondered.
"No I'm 2514 years older than her" Namor said and wanted to continue but was interrupted.

"But I have much more in my head if it comes to strategy" the Queens voice sounded.
"Maesera, how are you?" The Lord asked the Queen.
"I'm good. It's nothing to worry abo-" The Queen has always been a person who played everything down if some illness concerned her.
"You just fell into my arms, I'm very sure that we all are worried." Lord Namor cuts her off and looked into the Kings face.
Before Thranduil could have said anything his son did it "Yes we are, but to see that you are standing here makes us worry less"
The Queen just smiled thankfully.

Later the King and the Queen had a discussion if she'd come with them to the Lightless Lands or stay in Mirkwood.
Actually the King won this discussion, actually...

King Thranduil, Lord Namor and Prince Legolas took a few knights and rode to the Lightless Lands.
Namor was the first, he had to lead them to his landings because they are not on one card that exists, except one which was his, it passes from generation to generation.

When they finally arrived at the dark castle of Namor, loud and mighty roars were heard.

"Can't she once listen to me?" Thranduil looked from the dragons to Legolas.
"You'll have to get used to it, my King" the Lord said knowing that this would provoke the elven King.
"And who asked for your opinion?" The King asked in a cold tone.
"It is not an opinion it's a fact" the black haired countered.
"I'll be so kind and remind you that you are just a Lord, and I am a King, it would be good for you if you'd respect me as such" Thranduil said and was getting angry.
Namor just smiled mischievously and got down from his horse.
'He's so easy to provoke' he thought and led them in.

Inside stood the dragon Queen and smiled as the three men came in "I've already allowed myself to go in without you" all of them looked at her.
"Welcome in my home my King and my Prince and welcome back to the Queen" the dark haired Lord said.
"It didn't change at all" the Queen said and looked around, to the ceiling and back to Namor.
"It is darker than I'm used to, but it's still pretty" Legolas said.
"That's why my landings are called the Lightless Lands, Prince Legolas" Namor answered.
"Indeed" the Prince nodded.

After Lord Namor showed them a bit around everyone went to their quarters.
Namor in the last room in this aisle, Thranduil and Maesera next to him and Legolas at last of them into his room.

"Why did you came after us my love?" The King asked and pulled his Queen into his arms.
"I was worried that you and the Lord might start a fight, and if you haven't already noticed, he likes to provoke" the dragon Queen laid her head on his chest.
"I did notice it, but actually I'm glad that you're here" he pulled her closer.
"I love you" Maesera said and pulled him down to kiss him with all of her love, the King didn't even hesitated and leaned in.
He whispered between the kisses "I love you too"
The Queen turned the two and led her King to the bed, he sat down and Maesera sat on his lap.

Lord Namor sat on his window sill and looked into the stars.
He watched the dragons flying in the cloudless heaven full of stars.
"You are free from everything, you always were. But even if you weren't in my reach I cared for everything that concerned you." Namor said and smiled sadly.

A creamy-tan colored dragon with four wings landed under the lords window, looked up to him and growled at him.
His growl wasn't meant threatening, the dragons green eyes looked friendly at Namor.
"Rytsas arlī issa uēpa raqiros" he greeted his old friend with a soft voice.
The dragon was named Dandaerion, he had three grey waved horns on each side on his head and lot of little spikes on around his eyes. He had a tiger like pattern on his throat, legs and tail in the darker tan, the rest of his body was covered in a dark cream-tan.
His wings were in a creamy- gold without any patterns.

Dandaerion let another good natured growl out and laid down.
"Syz bantis, rōvra vanonqar" the black haired said good night to the dragon and went to sleep.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

There actually wasn't even that much drama.
I hope you liked it and continue to read

Greetings Elaenyra 💚