13 The dance of the Blades

The dragon Queen wasn't in the mood to discuss with this Lord and turned away, Thranduil was always by her side.

"Do you remember our dance of the Blades Maesera?" Now everyone was silent because Namor spoke loudly especially her name.
"It is 'my Queen' for you, but yes I do remember it" when the Queens voice was heard you didn't even heard the dragons wings flap.
"Would you accept a little challenge my Queen?" Namor asked and Thranduil grabbed his wife's hand.
"It wouldn't be a little challenge" the Queen said coldly.
"If you win I'll leave you alone for all eternity and if I win you owe me a favor, deal?" The Lord asked.

"What if you'd leave me alone for all eternity without the dance of the Blades?"
"That was not a question Mae-"
"It's still my Queen to you! And I said no!"
Namor flinched a little because he didn't knew that person who stood in font of him. Of course no one noticed his flinch because it was minimalistic, but it takes a lot to make him flinch.
He made a small bow and disappeared with a short "Your Graces"

The evening continued and the Queen and the King were laughing a lot with Legolas and Lily.
"I have to say, even if we hadn't that much to do with each other in the past I missed this familiarity" Legolas said into the round.
"I have missed this too my son" Thranduil said.
"I'm very sure that my daughter would have loved to be here with us" Maesera said and smiled at Legolas while she grabbed her husband's hand.
"I'm sure she is proud that you finally can be happy again" Legolas said and earned a smile from everyone.
"It's getting late we should end the feast, most people went home and only the ones who are staying here are with us." The elven King said.
"It would be probably the best for all of us, but Lily have you seen Namor somewhere? I want to know where he is to make sure he won't do something silly"

The Queen was unsure how she wants to see the lord, as threat? As friend? Probably both?

"I think I saw him walk into the rose garden." Lily said.
"Fine, I'll get him out and lead him to the guest rooms" she said and got up.
"Take your blade with you my love, I don't trust him" King Thranduil said and gave the Queen her blade what was leaned on the Kings chair.
"Nor do I" the Queen took her blade and walked to the rose garden.
Maybe she should be nice after that what she said earlier.

It took its time but she found Lord Namor.
"You've always liked black roses more than the red ones" the dragon Queen said and Namor turned around to her.
"What a surprise to see you here, where have you left your lover?" The Lord asked.
"He is my husband." She cheekily said.
"Since when do you have this taste in men?" He joked.
"Always you just didn't noticed it because you were blind of love to me" the Queen said. "So what do you want here?"
"I have many enemies and I need alliances, you and your house is the only one that is strong enough, and I had hoped to see Naerys again I'm pretty sure she doesen't even remember my name" Lord Namor spoke and looked into the night sky and saw Morpheus the white fury.
"Because of my dragons, but I can't give you even one of them, they'd have to choose to fly to your landings and you won't see Naerys for a long time, she died thousands of years ago." the Queen said and looked to the large white dragon in the sky.
"My apologies, I didn't knew"
"He killed both, Naerys and Daera"
"Who?"
"Morpheus, he attacked us and Naerys and Daera died because of the blood loss, he attacked me months ago but I tamed him instead of getting killed from my dragons"
"You have a too good heart"
"I just wanted to be better than him, and if I would have let him be killed Naerys and Daera still would be dead so.."

Namor nods and grabs his sword to point it to the queen.
But she was faster than him and blocked every swing from his sword.
"I knew you'd want me dead, but you have changed" the Queen said laughing.
The dance of their blades continues.
"I'm not the only one who changed" he spoke while he blocked a few swings from the Queen.
"No you're not, but you have gotten weak" with these words the Queen got Lord Namor down and his sword in her own hand and pointed her blade at his throat and his to his stomach.

"I yield, I yield." Namor said out of breath and he actually never would say this himself but he was scared that the dragon Queen would kill him.
He would never kill her, but the Queen has changed.
The Queen gave him, his blade back and put her own back into it's sheath.

The dragon Queen led Lord Namor out of the rose garden to his guest chambers and went back inside.
She went straight to hers and Thranduil's chambers.
"I was worried my love" the Kings dark voice sounded.
"I'm alright my King" she said and stepped on her tiptoes to kiss her husband.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her in and kissed her gently but decisively.
Maesera was in the seventh heaven and felt like a little girl what is kissing her childhood crush.
Thranduil led the kiss and picked her up, he kissed down her neck and sucked a bit, that made Maesera moan a little.
"Do you remember what I told you?" The King asked in a deep voice full of lust.
"Yes I do" the Queen replied trying to breath normally.
"Good" Thranduil spoke again in his deep voice and kissed down her neck to her breasts, his long fingers were skillful opening her corset.
Maesera started to open Thranduil's robe and kissed his collarbone.

After they caressed every inch of their upper body they were undressed and Thranduil laid his Queen on his bed.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

And on this point I won't take it further because I hold to much respect of the character and the actor
I hope you liked it and continue reading

Greetings Elaenyra 💚