11 Drakari pykiros

Lily survived the attack but was very weak because of the blood loss.
She was still laying in the Queens bed and Maesera cared for her like she was her own.
No one knew but Maesera promised herself in this situation that she would care for Lily again like she was her daughter, the ages would match because Lily is only three years older than Naerys.

Lily woke up from the light sound of footsteps "Maesera? Is that you?" She asked
"Good morning my dear, how do you feel?" The caring voice of her Queen asked.
"Better than the past three days" she wanted to get her water glass which was standing on the little table beside the bed but Lily was remembered by a stitching pain in her stomach that she couldn't really move like she wanted.
"Here" The Queen handed the glass to her "you couldn't tell me what happened because you slept so much, so what happened?"
"I wanted to ask you if you had time to walk with me and got out of my chambers, the guard who was always standing by my door stoped me from getting to you and kissed me without my permission. He pushed me against the wall, I didn't want that so I tried to push him away from me, as that didn't worked I threatened him with the dagger you gave me, we had a small fight and it ended as soon as I had the dagger in my stomach and the guard saw what he did, so he ran away and I limped to your chambers... you know how that ended" Lily spoke and tears started to roll over her cheeks.
"My sweetest" the Queen laid her hand on Lily's and kissed her forehead. "I am so sorry that I wasn't there to protect you"
"It's not your fault Maesera" Lily said while stroking with her thumb over her Queens hand.
"Not yours either" the dragon Queen said.

After this conversation the Queen called the Maester to check on her.
"You can start moving a bit now but not too much, you should still rest a lot" he said.
"Thank you" Lily said and the maester left.
"We will see us later, I have to organize some stuff" the Queen said and left her chambers.

In the throne room was pure silence until Thranduil saw Maesera and stepped down his throne.
"Hello my love, how are you?" He asked and stroked over Maesera's cheek.
"Hello my King, I'm good, what about you?" She spoke with a silent voice.
"I'm fine, you look pale are you sure that you are alright?" The King asked again with his deep but caring voice.
"I just worry about Lily, she's like my daughter I don't want to loose her too" the Queen answered hoarse.
"I understand that, she will heal quickly and celebrate with us" the King said and pulled her close to him.
"What about five days?" Maesera asked
"As you wish my Queen" Thranduil replied and kissed her gently.

A few hours later the Queen, the King, Lily, this cunt of a guard, a smaller dragon and the people who were living in the Mirkwood were standing outside in the training yard because the ground was made of stone and could not be burnt.

"How do you plead?" The Queens voice asked in a cold and rage full voice.
"Guilty, my Queen" the former guard said with a whisper and his head turned down.
"I couldn't hear you. Look at me and say it again" the Queen commanded, everyone should see what she was capable of.
The guard looked at the dragon Queen and said "I am guilty, my Queen"
"Now that this is made clear. Everyone who dares to touch me or my family will be sentenced to die, and end as food for my dragons" the Queen said and looked in the faces of the people.

Everyone was silent. You could only hear the dragon making growled singing noises.
"Lily do you want anything to say?" The Queen asked.
"You shall die screaming, traitor" Lily said holding her stomach.
"As you wish." The dragon Queen said coldly and made Lily look at the dragon. "At your command"
Lily took a deep breath and said "Dracarys."
The dragon called Rhaegon stepped forward, inhaled and burned this traitor with his green flames.
The shattering screams of the burning man were heard everywhere now.
The green dragon with tan orange wings stepped to the now dead body and ate it.
"You are all free to leave now." The King spoke in a calm but cold voice and everyone left in fear.

The three let the dragon enjoy his meal and went inside again.
"Thank you" Lily said breaking the silence.
"Not for that my dear, he paid for that what he did with his life" Maesera replied and walked with Thranduil and Lily in her chambers.
"Lily I know that you are like a daughter to Maesera and I want to give you the best protection I can so that this won't ever happen again" Thranduil said an looked at her.
"Thank you my King" Lily said and smiled politely.
"And this are now your chambers in five days Thranduil and I will marry so I won't need this room anymore and I wanna know that you're near to me" the dragon Queen said.

Everyone said her heart was cold and made of ice and fire but actually she was just hurt all the time and she never really had a chance to recover from the terrible pain that she felt.
Her family knew that and to her family were counted Lily, Thranduil, her dragons and Naerys even if she's dead.

The three were talking a lot and made each other laugh again until late in the night and Thranduil left the two alone.

"Is it true?" Lily asked.
"Is what true?" Maesera didn't knew what Lily was referring to.
"Am I really like a daughter to you?" Lily asked again and earned a smile from Maesera.
"You always were my dear, I love you like my own." Maesera said and hugged her.
"I love you too" the girl said and almost cried because her own mother never had loved her.
"Well good night then my dear, have sweet dreams"
"Good night, sleep well Maesera"
The two women hugged and Maesera left Lily's chambers.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Well, well at least a Happy End this time
I hope you liked it

Btw I will update this story every monday morning one chapter.

Greetings Elaenyra 💚