" two warm hearts in the cold. "

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

The fast approch of winter made me shiver in my seat, as my teacher goes on and on about.. whatever. " Woah.. it's snowing outside! " One kid whispers. Everyone else turned to the window, fascinated by the individual patterns of snow falling, a lot as well.

I get chills again, I didn't exactly wear something to warm today, though atleast I brought my jacket. " Alright, let's not focus on the snow right now, and continue. " The teacher knocks the blackboard to get everyone's attention, including mines.

As the teacher continued to say random stuff, I began doodling on my desk. Christmas, I really like Christmas. It always felt so magical, and cozy. Also, it's because we don't have school.

The classroom began feeling colder, so I began shivering. The quiet chattering of my teeth made me feel ever colder then before. I really wish I actually wore something warm, this outfit sucks.

Suddenly, I felt a soft gaze land on me. I turned to the direction of it, and it was C/N. he seemed slightly worried, as I kept shivering. I just held my hand together as tightly as I could, trying to create my own warmth.

He mouthed something about " if I was okay. " I hope that's what he said. I gave him a thumbs up sign, before he looked away, the teacher was looking at us, and stopped talking for a few seconds. Soon, the teacher continued his lesson.

I let out a sigh of relief, as I continued trying to make myself warm.

RINGGGG!!

" I'll see you all after the break, have fun now. " The teacher soon left, along with their lunch. Now, we were on our owns.

(人*´∀`)。*゚+

Now, we were all outside. The snow kept falling, and yes, even if I was wearing a jacket, I still felt cold. Suddenly, F/N runs up to me, giving me a big hug, " Y/N!! Hi I haven't seen you for so long!!! " They smiled.

Soon, they let go, holding my hands together into one. " Now cmon let's go to the snow over there!! " They begun to guide me, soon, we were in a place, with the snow mostly being untouched. " I'll make a snowman! OH!! SHOULD I MAKE A BOWTIE FOR IT TOO?? " They asked excitedly. " Mhm! N-never know when they ha-have to look all fancy. " I smiled, still stuttering because of the cold.

" Hmmm.. you should go warm up! But promise me you'll help me with the head! " They hold out a pinky. " Pinky promise. " I locked mines with theirs.

They begun making the bottom part of the snowman, while I just watched, trying my best to warm up. I looked behind me, seeing a corner. I quickly walked over to it, sitting down and curling up into a ball.

You know, I love winter and the snow, but it's always way to cold..

In the corner of my eye, I saw C/N, he was walking toward me. " Y/N, why are you all curled up into a ball? " He asked, awaiting for a answer. My cheeks slightly became warmer, which was good I suppose.

" I'm..  j-just cold.. " I stutter, the cold coming back to me again. Suddenly, C/N sat beside me, offering a hand to me. I accepted, and took his hand. He gently grabbed my other and warming the two together with his warm hands. I dont understand how his hands were so warm, even if he wasn't wearing gloves.

" Do you mind if I try to warm you up? " He asks. I slowly nod, feeling a little warmer already due to how close he was. He wrapped his arm around me trying his best to warm me up.

I felt my heart beat harder, and faster. We were so close..

F/N turned around to see the two of us.. cuddling or something, as they suspiciously smiled, before continuing to work on their snowman. I just ignored it, as I became warmer and warmer.

When I looked over at C/N, he was smiling, while his face begun turning red as ever. I did too, as he pulled me a little closer. Lots of people walked by us, admiring us, in a sense.

" Y/N!! CAN YOU HELP ME NOW?? " F/N yelled at me. I nodded, as I got up, C/N too. " Hey, you know.. you could still hold me hand, it really helps. " I smile. " But.. won't that make it harder to help? " He asks.

" Nope! You gotta help too now! " I giggle. " Alright, alright, let's go. " He guided me to F/N, and their unfinished snowman.

" Aww you two look so cute!! Become a couple now!! " They squealed. As my face, and his face had a slight red tint on it seconds later, we both shaked our heads aggressively.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

A/N
hihi I just wanna say that requests are open as of may, 2023. Well, they will be open for a long time.
have a good day or night!

WORD COUNT - 853 words!!