" bullies.. "

" bullies.. "

fem! reader x male! crush

T/N - teacher's name

B/N - bully name

- ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ -

Recently, some girls in a grade above me have been bullying me. I used to be their friends, but when they became toxic, I had to unfriendly them. They got mad at this, and just.. began bullying me. I couldn't tell anyone, not even my friend, or C/N.

I felt a sudden pain shoot up in my left arm. It had cuts made by them, and bruises. My stomach area also had a lot of bruises, it was their favorite place to kick. Both my hands had a huge cut painted on it. I covered it up using a glove.

As the teacher goes on and on, I can't help but wanna go to the washroom. I slowly raise my hand, hoping for the teacher to notice it quickly. " Yes, Y/N? " Mr / Mrs. T/N asks. All the attention that was once toward the teacher landed on me.

" May I.. go to the w - washroom? " I ask, stuttering because of the pain from both my wounds, and brusies. " Yeah. " Mr / Mrs. T/N replies. I'd get up, while the teacher carried on with their lesson. Id walk out of the room, sporting many people sitting, and walking in the hallway. When I pasted by them, they gave me a disgusted look.

I just ignored it, and carried on. I'd enter into the girl's washroom, going into a stall, and quickly and doing my business. Once I was done, I'd step out, while three girls, applying makeup noticed me.

" Ah, so that's where the little bitch went. " One of them say it sarcastically. " Pftt.. she looks awful today. " One of them snickers to the other, while the other let's out a chuckle.

" Now. Did you do what we asked you? " She got closer up to my face, roughly grabbing one of my shoulders. " I.. forgot. " I reply, almost mumbling. " Did you atleast get the money!? " She grabbed my other shoulder, digging both her hands and nails into both. I let out a moan, as it really hurt. She dug her nails in super.. in..

" Guess we're gonna have to teach you another lesson. " She rolls her eyes, before pushing me to the ground. She quickly dragged me to the end of the bathroom, since their was room inbetween the wall, and the stalls.

The girl, who was basically their " leader " kicked me hard in my stomach. I let out a loud shriek of pain, as both of my brusies weren't healed. Then, she kept stepping on my hands, which had huge cuts. Tears began to roll down my cheek, as the cuts reopened.

" Maybe we should try something new while we're at it. " One of them suspiciously smirked, as she took charge. She'd wrap her hand around my neck, tightening her grip. It was hard to breath, as she began hitting my shoulders, hard.

The other two kept kicking both my stomach, chest, and head, as I couldn't do anything. I was stuck. " How about you just fucking kill yourself? All of us would be happier without you around. " One of them smiled widely. " You're just a waste of resources, you don't deserve a place in this world. "

" You should've done the things we asked, it would've been a lot easier. Now we have to waste our time on you. " another comments, as they all continued hitting and kicking me.

Suddenly, one of them rolls up my right sleeve. I couldn't do anything, as I was being pinned down by the two other girls, as the continued roughly hitting me everywhere. She scratched me, really hard. Her nails were pretty long, and sharp. Blood began to rise, as a long cut formed onto my arm.