"lollipop incident."

female reader & male c/n
_________________________

Me and C/N were simply just relaxing in his house. Earlier, he invited me to his house to hang out a little. That was because we rarely got the chance to talk to eachother anywhere else anymore. We were busy with our own things.

C/N was struggling on what to say, as I hummed. I didn't exactly know what to say. Instead, I took out a lollipop, and removing the plastic wrapper on it. I threw it away, before putting the lollipop in my mouth. It was cherry flavoured.

"Ugh.. Y/N, any ideas on what we could talk about?" C/N asked with a yawn, before turning to me. I thought for a little, as my lollipop swirled around in my mouth.

A thought popped into my head.

"Huh.. wow, never noticed you look so.. handsome. Your hairstyle.. your eyes, even your clothing. You look so.." I trailed off, lifting his chin up with my finger.

We always enjoyed teasing eachother like this. It was honestly quite fun; exciting too.

"Wha- hey.. Y/N.. your teasing is definitely not working. Not at all. You really need to learn from me." He let out a disappointed sigh, turning to me with eyes closed.

Despite what he said, a light blush formed on his cheeks. Still, I let go of his chin, and crossed my arms. A pout appeared on my face.

"Fine. Show me then, 'Mr. Professional.'" I replied, as he opened his eyes. I took out my lollipop out of my mouth for a moment, giving him the 'go' signal.

Just then, he leaned in close, gently stroking my cheek with his thumb. Man, was he close.. my heart felt like it skipped a few beats.

"You're beautiful eyes remind me of the stars.. you know?" He spoke in a smooth and calm tone.

My cheeks had a bit of redness on them at this point.

"Oh, how adorable you are when you blush like that. I should tease you like this everyday." He chuckled, before pulling away.

I was frozen.. as I put my lollipop back in my mouth.

"N.. no fair!" I went over, hitting his arm. Of course, I didn't hit his arm hard; I was just acting playful towards him. I did enjoy how he flirted with me earlier.. or was that teasing? Hard to tell the difference.

I kept complaining, as he crossed his arms, and leaned against the wall beside his bed.

He sighed. "When are you gonna shut up, Y/N..?" He asked, while I just crossed my arms aswell. "Never!" I replied, as I continued complaining.

At one point, it seemed he had enough. He came close to me, pulled out the lollipop from my mouth, and put it into his. I was stunned by the sudden move.

"Hm.. cherry flavoured.." He mumbled. Meanwhile, I just stared at him, wide-eyed. My cheeks were redder. I felt.. embarrassed.

"W.. wait.. w-why did you.. do.. that..?" I spoke in a nervous, and shy tone all of a sudden. He turned to me, the lollipop now in his mouth.

"Just to make you quit your complaining. It worked, didn't it?" He replied, a soft smirk appearing in his face. He was always better at flirting then me, if I had to be honest.

"Aww, is my little Y/N blushing? Ohh, I wonder who caused this.." He teased once again. Even if he had flirted and teased me multiple times, we still remained friends.

"S.. shut up..!" I replied imminently.

"... You're glad your parents aren't home, C/N... I-I swear.." I said that last thing aloud, as C/N continued looking at me with his signature smile.

His smile was always so.. adorable.

The lollipop remained in his mouth.

"Want it back? If you do, I just might need a little kiss." C/N said, smiling. Meanwhile, I was becoming such a flustered mess.

"N-no!" I replied hastily.

"Okay okay, fine." He chuckled, before taking the lollipop out of his mouth, and slipping it back into mines. Ah, how I could still taste the strong flavour of cherry.

"..." I was silent. More flustered then ever, if I had to admit.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

word count
715 ?!