" dare! "

" dare! "

female! reader x male! crush

F/N - friend name

F/F/N - friend's friend name

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

" Y/NNN!!! " F/N runs up to me, while a few of their other friends run behind them.

" What is it? " I look up from my phone, standing up from my spot. They suddenly gave me a hug, while jumping. I wasn't exactly sure what all the hype was about, but I began jumping with them.

" You wanna play truth or dare with us? " They pull away, smiling.

I slowly nod, while they quickly catch my hand and lead me to a empty spot. " We should ask C/N! " One of F/N's friends suggests.

" Okay!! " They begin looking everywhere, looking at each individual person in the area. I began getting all flustered by the mention of his name, I can't believe it..

" Ooo, Y/N's getting all red because we mentioned C/N~! " Another one of F/N's friend hummed, a suspicious smile creeping on their face.

" Hey-- shut it! " I said, about to cover their face.

" C/N, OVER HERE!! " F/N shouted. He quickly glaced at us, being walk over. " C/N and Y/N sitting in a tree, K- " One of F/N's friend teased, but I was quick to cover their mouth.

" Hey there, everyone. Anything you need? " He asks, while I looked away  my face getting all hot and sweaty.

" Were gonna play truth or dare! Now cmon, you don't have a choice but to play with us! " F/N smiled, before dragging the both of us along.

" Hey, Y/N, are you alright? You're all red.. " C/N asked, while the both of us were still getting dragged along with F/N. " Ah-- no its nothing! " I quickly turn away from him.

He just stared at me for a few seconds, then looked away. I let out a small sigh of relief. I wouldn't want him to know that..

I liked him.

" Ta - da! We'll play here. " F/N sits both me and C/N beside eachother, while the rest made a circle. I just took deep breaths.

" Alright, ill go first! " F/N continues. " F/F/N, truth or dare? " They ask. " Uh, truth. " They say shyly. " Hmm.. Who do you like the most in Honkai Star Rail? " They ask.

" I would say March 7th, or Trailblazer.. Though I really did just start..!! " They reply.

" Okay, now you ask someone! " They smile. " U-uh.. Y/N, truth or dare..? " They ask, stuttering just a little, it was sort of adorable to be honest.

" Dare! " I reply. " I.. dare you to.. Uh.. " They struggle. " F/N, can you.. help me come up with something? " They turn to F/N.

" Sure! Let me just whisper it to you. " F/N hummed. F/N came close to F/F/N's ear, whispering something to them. I couldn't exactly tell what they were saying, but I could tell that it was gonna be horrible.

" R-really!? " They turned to them, surprized. " Yes, come on, you can do it! " They hyped them up. " Uh.. Y/N, I dare you.. t-to.. cuddle C/N for the rest of the game..!! " They become flustered.

" HUH?? Wait, wait wait wait.. " My face begun to heat up once again. " C/N, are you comfortable with that? " I asked worriedly.

" Yeah.. " C/N scratches his head, flustered by the idea. I begun leaning closer to his side, while he wrapped his arm around mind. He also offered a hand, though I'm not sure if cuddling also required hand holding..

I held his hand, my heart beating faster, my face heating up, and my whole body having a slight red tint to it. I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach, I can't believe he was okay with this..

" Awww, how cute! " F/N hummed. Suddenly, I just felt safe, and warm in his arms, I calmed down a little. My heart was still pounding, and I was still blushing, but it was nice in his arms.

" U-uh.. F/F/N, truth or dare? " I manage to ask. " I'll go with dare! " They reply quickly. " Do 30 push up's, and.. 30 burpies! " I reply.

" What?? But I just had P.E, I'm still recharging! " They complain. " Go ahead, you can do it, I'm sure. " I reply, while my heart was still pounding in C/N's arms.

They began to do so. We had to wait, since it was their turn to ask. They complained here and there, but soon finished five minutes later.

" C/N.. Truth.. or.. dare? " They panted inbetween words. " Uh.. truth I guess. " They reply.

" Is it true that you like Y/N- "

" Actually no dare.. " They quickly respond, but was unable to cover their  mouth his he was holding my hand, and using his other hand to cuddle me. " Then I dare you to kiss Y/N! " They teasingly smile.

" Kiss--!? But.. where!? " They look away, flustered as hell. " Anywhere, really. But I'd prefer the lips. " They reply.

" Y/N -- are you comfortable with me.. kissing you on the lips? " They ask. I slowly nod, as they brought their face closer and closer to mines. He unraveled their arm which was around me, holding my other hand lovingly.

He pecked my lips with his, soon covering his face with one hand. " That was a peck on the lips, not a kiss on the lips! " They say.

" I.. come on it counts! " They stutter a little, blushing. I just look away. Both of us were still holding hands, but I didn't really mind at all. Still, I felt flustered, as he pecked me on the lips with his..

I still can't believe my friends dared him to do that! Though, I did immediately know what they were gonna do, with the suspicious looking painted on their faces.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

word count - 987 words! ( new record!! )