" giving breath. "

" giving breath. "

female reader x male C/N

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

RINGGG!!

Finally, it was break. I just couldnt stand another lesson from my teacher..

C/N walked outside with both a waterbottle, and a snack at hand. I just tagged along with him. A few minutes later, the both of us sat down. " You know, you're not the best at secretly walking behind others, including me. " He smiled.

" I know, I just wanted to get away from everyone, I suppose. "

" Hey, while in class, I thought of some pickup lines. " He changes the topic quickly. " If they aren't cringy, go for it. " I replied. He just cleared his throat, before looking at me.

" If you were a triangle, you would be a a - cute one. Get it? " He smiled. I thought for a moment, before replying again. " Ohh! Because acute? Ah, I get it. "

He cleared his throat again. Suddenly, he cupped my cheek, before his face got extremely close to mines. " Are you fire? Because I sure would love to heat things up. " He smirked, before bursting into laughter.

I just continued to stare at the wall behind him, flustered.

Sure, that pickup line was horrible, but the way he just.. cupped my cheeks.. it was like he was about to kiss me..

" You.. take my breath away whenever I'm with you.. " I say in response. He just stopped laughing and turned to me. " Is that really a pickup line? That's really overused.. "

" No, you literally take my breath away, I can't breath.. " My face got hotter and hotter. He just stared at me, before lifting my chin up. " Aould you like me to do CPR on you, then? "

I wasn't listening, so I just slowly nodded. But..

Finally, I realized.

" W - wait, you don't have to kiss me..! " I stutter. " Man, you're so cute when you stutter.. well, would you want me to? " I paused for a moment, trying to avoid his gaze. He stared at me, so I just got more, and more flustered.

" I.. want you to.. " I mumbled out.

" Great. " He said under his breath, before connecting his lips to mines. Both of my hands reached for his shoulder, while the other hand which was lifting my chin up shifted to my right cheek.

A few seconds later, we both finally pull away.

" I.. wait, do you like me? " I ask. He just smiled. " Of course, how'd you not know until recently? "

" I have.. no idea.. "

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

hehe short

word count - 421 words !