" too loud.. "

" too loud.. "

shy female reader x male c/n!!

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

A dance was coming up in our school, so, as a lot of people did, I decided to participate. The dance was tomorrow, so I had time to dress up and everything.

·̩͙꒰ঌ✞໒꒱· ゚

As I entered in the huge room where the dance was held, I looked at my cute little dress. I was wearing a simple white dress, it was all I had in my closet. Soon, once I stepped in, it was dark. All the walls were decorated with glowing paper, and lights.

It was to loud, I didn't expect the dance to be this loud. Quickly, I try to find a quiet spot. At the same time, there's food..

As I reach into my pocket, I find five dollars. Since the line wasn't to long, I decided to go line up. As the line kept progressing, the music kept getting louder. I liked the music, but it was just super loud.

Finally, it was my turn. " What do you want? " A boy asked me. I quickly took a glace at everything they had. Chocolate, chips, pop, water, and candy. " Anything you want?? " He asks again.

Quickly, I point at my favorite candy / chocolate, and my favorite chips, while also for some water. " That will total up to five dollars, give it here and I'll get you everything. " He holds out a hand. I'd give my five dollars, before he went to go get all my snacks.

" Here. " He gives everything, while I quickly ran out of the line. Finally, I found myself a spot where I could eat, and chill. I'd begin to eat my chocolate / candy, while taking small sips of water.

After I finished, I'd slowly eat my chips. After I was done, I'd put my half empty waterbottle beside me. Suddenly, the music got even louder, and people began singing, and yelling. There was even a huge group of both guys and girls going around.

Quickly, I'd cover my ears, looking at my lap. Suddenly, j felt someone sit beside me. I'd quickly look to see who it was, it was C/N. He also had some headphones hanging on his neck.

" Oh..  hey there. " I quickly rest my hands in my lap, while looking at him." Hey, anything wrong? " He asks. I pause for a moment. " I didn't expect so many people to come.. the music's also super lou- " My word got cut off, when people began screaming so loudly, because a song that's super popular began playing.

Quickly, I cover my ears, looking at the ground again. C/N quickly took off his headphones off his neck, and put them on me. It was on my hands, so I removed my hands from my ears, and the headphones almost completely silenced everything. Nothing was playing right now, so I felt safe.

C/N poked me, I looked over to his, slightly removing one of the headphones. " You want to hold my hand? Just to make you feel better. I nod, while he put his hand on my lap. I held it, while leaning on him.

My heart began beating a lot faster, not because I was nervous or anything, but because.. C/N right here is holding my hand. He even helped me.

Slowly, I closed my eyes, and fell asleep, as I felt safe, and warm by him.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

A / N
UGH SORRY FOR IT BEING SO SHORTTT
BUT I JUST HAD A DANCE AND IDK I WANTED TO WRITE THIS

word count - 601 words!!