Lowkey Confession • KIM SUNOO

Everyone admired Kim Sunoo for his cute smile and kind personality, he was a very admirable person. One thing people had always wondered was if he'd ever had feelings for someone, they'd see him respect girls/boys older or younger than him, yet they've never noticed him showing affection to anyone. They wondered how he would act if he did like someone, would he be shy? Would he stutter? Would he be bold? Would he blush? How would he react? Sunoo was unaware of these questions flying around the school, though, the answer was quite simple.

"Go for it Sunoo!" Heeseung exclaims. The friend group was at school, there were no other students as it was still early in the morning. Sunoo was holding onto a paper heart letter and a chocolate milk carton, his heart was beating faster as his cheeks were flaming into a bright pink. He cleared his throat as he slowly approached a specific desk, the desk was unowned, but the boy knew who sat in that spot. He quickly sat the objects he held on top of the desk before running back to his friend group.

"Wow, so bold Sunoo-hyung!" Niki smiles, patting the older boy's back. Sunoo let out a shaky laugh as he rubbed the back of his neck

"I mean, I've liked her for almost 2 years, if I don't get it off my chest now, I don't know when I will" Sunoo says, following the 2 boys as they walked down to the school's courtyard. They continued conversing as students started to flood onto school grounds, many people bringing in treats as it was actually valentines day.

On the other hand, you were just now making your way to school, texting your friends as you guys had planned to meet up. As you made it to school, you immediately made your way inside the building, though, you were quickly caught off guard as Jake came running towards you, grabbing your wrist as he started dragging you toward your classroom. Jungwon was following from behind as he apologized to the people Jake was bumping into, the boy dragging you seeming to be determined for an answer. As you guys finally stopped outside the said classroom, Jake yanked you in front of himself and Jungwon as he pointed a finger at you

"When did you get a boyfriend?! I thought we made a pact to tell each other everything!" Jake exclaims, crossing his arms. Jungwon mirrored his movements as he rose an eyebrow, you tilted your head in confusion before giving an answer

"Bold of you to assume I can pull boys" you respond, rubbing your chin as you put your weight on one leg

"Well we're assuming because theres a letter on your desk along with your favorite drink that I'm sure no one knows about except for us!" Jungwon reasons, your ears perked up from his statement, you too curious by what he meant by favorite drink. You quickly enter your classroom to see what Jungwon had mentioned. A pink heart-shaped letter resting against a chocolate milk carton, you let out a scoff as you noticed other students pointing at the things on your desk.

"Oh would you look at that" you mumble