The waves within - Tylee

You weren't a jealous person, well you didn't think you were until now

You weren't a jealous person, well you didn't think you were until now. Princess Azula had invited her friends and you to spend a few days at Ember Island with herself and her brother. As you pack for the trip, you can't help feeling excited but also a little nervous. You've always gotten along with Azula and her friends, but you've never spent this much time with them before. You're especially nervous about spending time with Tylee, who you've had a crush on for months. It's just a silly crush like nothing serious your not even sure when it developed. You've known Tylee for your whole life yet only recently started feeling this way you'd probably be over it soon ..... probably.

When you arrived at Ember Island, you were absolutely blown away by how beautiful it was from the pristine beaches to the breathtaking sunset. It looked exactly how people described it to you. This was your first visit and so far it hadn't disappointed. You all went to the beach when sun was highest; the rays gently hitting your skin, the sand tickling your feet and the sound of waves creating a blissful serenade each time they broke. You were lay down on your towel looking at the ocean with  Zuko and Mai being overly lovey dovey in their Wierd, emotionless, awkward way to your left. You were no relationship expert but you weee for sure better then either of them at it. Azula was stood over the the side watching a volleyball match play out while Tylee was to your Right sitting on her towel with several guys swooning over her with everything she did. Hearing them and what they were saying it annoyed you. Well you think it was annoyance you had never felt like this before it was a strange feeling which continued to grow the more you looked in their direction. How they were drooling over her blocking the sun, getting gifts, worshipping her it didn't sit right with you. Luckily, Azula shouted for you guys to take part in a volleyball match however you chose to just watch instead keeping score it was great as it got both you and Tylee away from those morons.

The match was amazing with Azula, Zuko, Mai and Tylee absolutely dominating the game. They came out triumphantly but that was inevitable with Azula's precise observations, Tylee's acrobatic skill, Mia's precision and Zuko's power. They were bound to win. Whilst they were playing a couple of douches took notice of them and requested for all of you to go to their house party because yall had nothing better to do you all accepted.

When you arrived to said party no one was there, apparently when someone says a party is at a specific time your not meant to show up at that time but instead later? It doesn't really make any sense. So the five of you just existed kind of until more guests came. You weren't the most social of people so you kind of just stuck with Tylee which you immediately regretted when those guys from the beach and more started hitting on her.
"Hey beautiful~" one of them said for the one hundredth time. Honestly, if you got one copper piece each time someone said that to her at the party alone you'd be the richest person in every nation. Tylee was used to getting attention from guys wherever she went but you had a feeling this was getting a bit to much for her due to her nervous chuckles and waving them off. Before you could do anything though Azula grabbed the girl dressed in pink and dragged her away leaving you surrounded by a bunch of slightly disappointed and annoyed people.