Need Pt2 - Yandere Azula

You had just lay little Kazan and Mitsuki to sleep

You had just lay little Kazan and Mitsuki to sleep. The two children resting peacefully as if the outside world just didn't exist; trapped in a land of endless dreams and tranquility. Quietly, you snuck out of the room not wishing to wake either twin up and went to find Azula who most likely was still working on whatever she usually works on. She had been ridiculously busy especially since the end of the war...

Her father, Phoenix King Ozai, was defeated by the avatar and Azula rose from the ashes of his betrayal. It was her spirit given birth right to be his successor and he took it away pushing himself above the pre-existing ranks just so his daughter could never live up to him. Obviously, Azula did much more. She was better, way better. That day she took down her failure of a brother down along side that water tribe girl in an Agni ki before she got word her father had been defeated. That's when she wiped the rest of them out. She hastily got to where the avatar and his other three friends were along side her father whom had been stripped of everything that made him strong. A beautiful sight. The avatar had just came out of his avatar state; non of them knew she was there. She struck out lighting hitting the avatar's shoulder but non of them could react quick enough before they all got charred. Moments later Azula returned to the palace and you broke down in her arms crying. While she was off fighting a few of the guards mentioned her possibly being killed so as soon as you saw her alive you broke down. She was safe. As were you.

After you were imprisoned just before the end of the war, you hated her well that's what you thought anyway. Turns out you were wrong but it took you a while to process that feeling for Azula. It's impossible to hate her. She protected you and kept you safe through everything, she was probably the reason that you survived the war and was definitely the reason that you didn't run away. That decision would of been awful. The worst of them all. How could you of even though about  leaving azula? Yes she was getting possessive but she only wanted to protect you. She loved you and that was made clear. She was protecting you from everyone who's didn't care about you. Your parents, Ty lee, Mai, your friends no one tried reaching out even after you were released no on cared and you just needed some time to realise that fact. Oh how naive you were back then. Wanting to do something you knew would hurt Azula. It's horrible to even dwell on. In complete and utter honesty your lucky she forgave you and let you out before the end of your sentence for going against one of her orders. It hurt Azula to imprison you like that and it was your fault for making her do something like that. She was trying to protect you and you love her for that you know that now. Some time after the Fire Nation's victory Azula was crowned Firelord, the one and only Firelord. No one ranked above her. No one equal to her, well that part was only temporary as she chose to marry you some time later. Best day of your life. You happily accepted of course and good thing so as only recently had the two do you had kids together. Boy and girl. Azula loves them greatly as do you. Nothing could be better. Nothing.

You walked down the many palace corridors and hallways soldiers saluting and bowing as you walked past not wishing to disrespect you and getting on Forelord Azula's bad side. She'd reign hellfire upon them and once she's set on something there isn't any going back. Just as predicted the Firelord was working over some documents of the colonies in the earth nation.  You smiled and walked over lowering the papers making her look up at you.
"The kids are asleep and you should be doing the same." You stated softly. Azula's eyes softened and a small smile tugged at her lips.
"I'm the ruler of the greatest nation in history therefore meaning a lot of work... let me just sign these then I'll be free." She took back the documentation and picked up her quill and ink starting to scratch away at the pages. A small smile pulled at your lips and you chose to head back to your shared quarters.