Anchor - kuvira

Currently, you were lay in bed utterly exhausted this pregnancy has been going on for too long and you couldn't wait to finally have the child

Currently, you were lay in bed utterly exhausted this pregnancy has been going on for too long and you couldn't wait to finally have the child. The past nine months hadn't been too bad however this last week had put you through hell and back several times over and spirits did you wish it had been spread across the whole thing instead of crammed into one week. Out of no where you had fallen severely ill, bad fevers, nausea, headaches, cramps, general illness, dizzy spells, temperature, you name it. It made the most basic tasks even more insufferable then what they already were and though she wouldn't admit it it's been scaring Kuvira. Kuvira had been remarkable and by far the best partner one could wish for granted getting on the Avatars bad side and almost causing a war isn't very appreciated while you are with child she had been nothing less than amazing. Your arms were lay slack over your face your head pounding feeling as though a metal band was wrapped around it squeezing. All of your head aches senses and tightening them to the point of complete and utter pain. You let out a soft groan, barely audible even to yourself, as you tried to find a comfortable position in the dimly lit room. The soft murmur of voices in the hallway outside your door reminded you of the world beyond your suffering, a world you longed to be part of once again. Kuvira's warm hand touched your forehead gently, and you felt a wave of relief wash over you. "How are you feeling, love?" Her voice, filled with concern, was like a soothing balm to your aching soul.
You mustered a weak smile and managed to whisper, "Better now that you're here." Her touch was comforting, and for a moment, you forgot about the pain and the exhaustion. You knew she was worried, despite her strong facade. The journey to parenthood had tested both of you in ways you never imagined. Yet, in those moments of quiet vulnerability, you found strength in each other's embrace.

As the night stretched on, you drifted in and out of a fitful sleep, the dreams and nightmares blending into a surreal tapestry of emotions. Kuvira never left your side, her presence a steady anchor in the storm of uncertainty. Each dream was the same story - something going drastically wrong and each time you get awoken in a cold sweat and a pounding heart comforted by the strong arms of your lover who held you through the storm of which you used to ha able to call a peaceful night of sleep. The faint light of dawn filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle glow on the room. With a newfound resolve, you knew that the final moments of this pregnancy would soon arrive. The trials and tribulations were about to culminate in the miracle of new life. You held onto that thought like a lifeline, knowing that the pain and suffering would soon be replaced by joy and fulfillment. She hated seeing you like this just as much as you hated feeling like this the both of you desperately hanging onto the final result. The worse this got and the longer it went on the less time Kuvira spent working and more time she spent with you and with the due date coming closer and closer the more worried the two of you got. Both of you sat in a comfortable silence Kuvira's arms around you giving you sense of stability. A soft kiss was placed upon your jaw just below you ear as she whispered words of comfort and reassurance of which you so desperation need. "Everything will turn out okay I promise you that."