I - Quidditch

An old man lights a gas oven with a match, he is preparing food. He notices a light on in the large house opposite, he stops what he's doing and walks to the door. "Bloody kids." says the old man, He leaves the house and heads towards the light. The old man is wandering up to the house carrying a lit torch. He opens the front door, inside is just as dark. He begins climbing the stairs, he hear whispers and hushed voices coming from upstairs. The old man waits outside the room where the conversation is taking place and listens on.

"Oh no no no my Lord Voldemort. I only meant... perhaps if we were to do it without the boy.." says Pettigrew, "NO!" Voldemort shouts, "The boy is everything, it cannot be done without him and it WILL be done exactly as I say." he added, "I will not disappoint you my lord." said a unknown man, "Good. First, gather our old comrades. Send them a sign." A snake slithers past the old man and into the room. "Nagini tells me the old caretaker is standing outside the door." Pettigrew stands in the doorway and looks at the old man. The old man looks terrified. "Step aside so I can give our guest a proper greeting." A loud spell is cast and Astrix wakes up in a flash of panic.

"how worse can this day get.. it hasnt even started.." ding! a notification came from her phone, she picked it up and saw what it was and who sent it

The Legendary Phoenixes
Matt, Theo, Enzo, Trix

Matt
you awake, Trix?

Trix
no, fuck off.

Matt
thats no way to treat your future husband.

Trix
i like your confidence, but fuck off :)

Matt
thats so rude. go kill yourself

Trix
maybe i will, maybe i wont<3

Theo
guys shut up im trying to sleep

Enzo
hey, you all awake?
you're all coming to the quidditch
world cup, right?

Theo
what tpye of question is that.
were all quidditch players so there
is clearly one obvious answer.

Trix
morning isnt someones strong fit.

------------------

"my love?" a voice touched Astrix's ear, "Hermione, hi." Astrix greeted, "i suggest to go get dressed, we're leaving in a bit." Hermione suggested, "okay ma'am." Astrix got up and started putting on clothes, "im gonna go wake up the boys." Hermione left with a lamp.

" Hermione left with a lamp