IV - Cheers & Crowds

HOGWARTS - DAYTIME

almost everyone is a badge, it depicts Cedric on a bright yellow
background. Then the badge spins and shows Harry on a green background with the words "Cheats Stinks" on it. As Harry walks along other pupils aim insults at him saying he stinks. A young boy runs past.

"Cedric rules!" he says, "Thanks." Harry gets to a doorway, two pupils stand in his way. "Like the badge?" a boy asks, "Excuse me.." They laugh, Astrix comes up behind Harry and stares at them. the two move aside, "thats what i thought." they approach Cedric who is standing around with his friends. Cedric's friends hurl off more insults. "Can we have a word?" Harry asks, "Alright."

They walk away some distance. "Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us." Harry explained, "Are you serious? And Fleur and Krum, do they know?" Cedirc replied, "Yes." Astrix responded, "Right. Hey listen, about the badges. I've asked them not to wear them." Cedric looked between the two. "Don't worry about it."

Ron and Seamus are walking along. Harry approaches them. "You're a right foul git you know that?" he asks, "you think so?" Ron replied, "i know so!" Harry responds, "least i dont need my stupid so called sister to protect me at all cost" Ron said "It's kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence." Astrix responds. "you calling me stupid?" Ron asks, "im calling you stupid." Astrix responds

"Anything else?" he asks "Yeah. Stay away from us." Harry responds, "stupid ginger." The two walk away, "i recommend you dont mess with her." Fred said, "shes dangerous for a witch her age! knows too many spells." George added.

Malfoy calls out, he's sitting up a tree. "Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you two are gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you two won't last FIVE." Malfoy explains, "I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic blondie."Harry and Astrix walks away and Draco angrily tries casting a spell. Astrix turns around.

she quickly turns Malfoy into a ferret as Proffesor Moody comes up "I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned!" Astrix says, Harry chuckles "Professor Moody what are you doing?" Mcgonagall asks, "Teaching." Moody responds, "Is that a student?" she asks "Technically it's a ferret." Mad-Eye is making the ferret hover around. He sends it up th trouser leg of one of Draco's friends. He squirms and looks uncomfortable. Everyone else is laughing. Mad-Eye winks to Astrix and mouths "great job" and he laughs. Eventually it comes back out and McGonagall turns Draco back to normal.

"My father will hear about this!" he says, "Is that a threat!" Moody asks Draco runs away. Mad-Eye shouts after him. "I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair boy! It doesn't end here!" Harry says, "We never use transfigration as a punishment, surely Dumbledore told you that." Mcgonagall says "He might've mentioned it." Moody responds "Well you will do well to remember it."

"come with me." Moody told Astrix and Harry, "im so blessed to have a sister whos good with spells." Harry grins, "im not blessed to have a idiot of a brother." Harry hits her shoulder, "i am not an idiot! your just smarter then normal!"

MAD-EYE'S ROOM

Mad-Eye takes off his prosthetic leg and takes a seat. "That's a foal glass. Lets me keep an eye on my enemies. If I can see the whites of their eyes they're standing right behind me." A noise emerges from a trunk on the floor and it shakes. "Wouldn't even bother telling you what's in ther. You wouldn't believe it if I did. Now... what are you going to do about your dragon?" he asks, "Oh... um... You know I just thought I'd - Sit. Listen to me you two. Your pal Diggory, by your age he could take a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time. Miss Delacour, she's as much a fairy princess as I am. As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust but Karkaroff's is NOT. They'll have a strategy, and you can bet that it'll play to Krum's strengths. Hmm? Come on you two. What are your strengths?" he asks