II - Triwizard Tournement

TRAIN CARRIAGE

the mini marauders are seated on a train. A voice calls out. "Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley?" a lady asks, The lady appears at their door. "Anything from the trolley dears?" she asks, "Packet of drewbals and a liquorice wand." Ron sees he hasn't enough money. "On second thought, just the drewbals." he gets up and grabs them, a ravennette walks up to the trolley. "Two pumpkin pasties please." Harry and Cho look at each other and smile. "Thank you."

"Anything sweet for you dear?" the lady asks, "Oh no thank you I'm not hungry." Harry responded, "This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security or?" Hermione asks, "Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Hermione sees Harry rubbing his head, Astrix wakes up and takes her head off Hermione's shoulder and groans.

"It's hurting again isn't it? your scar." Hermione asks, "I'm fine." Harry responded, "You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup, and the dream." few minutes later, Astrix has written a letter, she marks Sirius Black on an envelope and gives it to an owl.

HOGWARTS

We see four flying horses flying through the air pulling a carriage
coming in to land at Hogwarts. The crowds cheer. "Clear the runway." says Hagrid, "Well there's something you don't see every day." A large ship emerges from under the water and approaches too. "Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been choosen" A man runs up the aisle limping in a comical way, he whispers something to Dumbledore and leaves in the same fashion.

"So Hogwarts has been choosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if choosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime." A group of girls dressed in blue dance up the aisle and release butterflies into the air. They bow and everyone applauds.

"And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang. and the high master Igor Karkaroff." A series of older boys walk up the aisle brandishing bo staffs, twirling them around and periodically stabbing them into the ground with a spark effect. "Blimey it's him, Viktor Krum!" The boys breathe some fire from their wands, "Albus!" Igor goes up to Dumbledore, "Igor." They embrace.

HOGWARTS - STORMY - NIGHT
"Professor Dumbledore, my horses have travelled a long way. They will need attending to." says Maxime, "Not to worry Madame Maxime, our gamekeeper Hagrid's more than capable of seeing to them." Dumbeldore responds, "But you know Monsieur Hagrid, they drink only single malt whiskey." The man seated next to Hagrid yelps. Hagrid has stabbed a fork into his hand. "You idiot!"

ASSEMBLY ROOM
"Your attention please! I would like to say a few words. Eternal glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the tri-wizard tournament. But to do this that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks.. For this reason the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the department of international magic cooperation Mister Bartimus Crouch." Thunder roars overhead, rain begins leaking through the roof and screams break out. A strange man stands in the doorway, he casts some magic upwards and seals the roof. Peace is restored. "Bloody hell, it's Mad-Eye Moody." says ron, "Alastor Moody?" Harry asks, "He was a catcher. Half the cells in Azkaban are full thanks to him. He's supposed to be mad as a hatter though these days." Astrix responded, This character enters the room and begins walking. he sees Harry and Asteix through his mechanical eye. He limps, breathing heavily as he goes.