V - Yule Ball

Harry is looking at Cho. When she looks back he spills drink, from his mouth. They laugh at him. "having girl problems, potter?" Astrix asks, "definitely." Harry responds, Hermione slams a newspaper onto the table, making Harry and Astrix look at her; "Look at this! I can't believe it she's done it again. Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards and witches. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Astrix Potter's taking this latest emotional blow."

A young boy walks up holding a package. "Parcel for you Mr Weasley." he hands it to Ron "Thank you Nigel." Nigel is gazing at Harry and Astrix "Not now Nigel. Later. Go on." Nigel leaves. "I told him I'd get him both of youre guys autograph. Oh look mum's sent me something. Mum sent me a dress?" Ron says confused, "Astrix Potter?" a voice asks, "hi Luna!" Astrix responds, Hermione glares at luna. "isnt your last name 'Lupin'?" Luna added, "it is, Rita is just a idiot."

Ron walks to another side of the table, "Ginny these must be for you." Ron shows Ginny the dress robes. "I'm not wearing that it's ghastly." Hermione laughs. "What are you on about?" Ron asks "They're not for Ginny they're for you! Dress robes." Astrix responds, "Dress robes? for what?" Ron looks horrified, making the rest of the gryffindors staring at him laugh

ASSEMBLY ROOM

The Gryffindors are separated in seats, girls with girls, boys with boys. However, Harry and Astrix are standing next to eachother. "The yule ball has been a tradition of the tri-wizard tournament since its inception. On Christmas eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for well mannered frivolity. As representitives of the host school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the yule ball is first and foremost... a dance." Groans emerge from the boys who are listening on. The girls seem a lot more excited. "a dance? how worse can this year get?!" Harry asks "a lot worse.." Astrix crosses her arms

"Silence. The house of Godrick Griffindore has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons." Mcgonagall explained "Try saying that five times faster." Fred whispered to george, They try and susceed.

"Now to dance is to let the body breathe, inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight." Ron looks at the girls. "Something's about to burst out of Hilary but I don't think it's a swan." Ron whispered to seamus, "your gonna mess with him afterwards, arent you?" Harry asks "let karma do it." Astrix smirks. "Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr. Wealsey, will you join me." She grabs Ron and pulls him up to dance. "Now, place your right hand on my waist." she explains "Where?" ron asks "My waist." He does so and Astrix whistles from the crowd. "Now bend your arm. Mr Filch..." music starts. "One two three, one two three, one two three."

"Never gonna let him forget this are you?" Harry asks the weasley twins, "Never." they respond in unison "Everybody come together." The girls instantly stand and walk forward, the boys are all still seated. "Boys, on your feet." Neville stands. "like im gonna dance with some random person" Astrix leans on the wall. "you can dance with me." Harry offers, "i guess your fine."

HOGWARTS - DAYTIME

"Why do they always have to travel in packs? How are you supposed to get one alone to ask them?" Harry asks "Blimey Harry, you slayed dragons. If you can't get a date who can?" Ron replied "I think I'd take the dragon right now." Groups of girls are giving them icy looks and turning their backs. "oh! i need to do something real quick!" Harry runs off to the Lakeside.

LAKESIDE

Astrix is sitting under a tree, drawing. "ASTRIX!" Harry ran up to her and trips, making him fall. "what is it you want, scarhead?" Astrix asks, "yule ball, go? platonically of course." Harry asks "sorry harry, but i have a partners." Harry sits beside Astrix, "really? already? whos your partner?" Harry questioned, "Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle." the two see Viktor Krum training as a bunch of girls follow him.