Smell of victory! 💔 (GN)

Yandere Shinobu x gender neutral reader

I realized I really should put warnings, I didn't do that in my other book and I just realized that but I have no clue how I should really do that so here

Warning babes🌜

Mentions of death, a dead body, (dried) blood, slight gore (?), and use of a sleeping drug.

(OK I'm sorry ik that might be cringey but I'm trying 😭)

.  .  .

Your nose crinkled, you tried ignoring the foul smell coming from the closet in your peripheral vision but the smell was so bad you couldn't ignore as good as you had thought.

It was your friends house after all, you didn't want to be rude and offend her.

Shinobu smiled sweetly, while she knew the smell was bad, it just reminded her of her victory, for now Tomioka-san was no longer a obstical in her way.

She could sweep in and have you in her arms now!

Shinobu's dark purple eyes half-lidded in amusement seeing your nose crinkle, 'How cute! Kanroji was right, you do look cute when you do that!' Shinobu felt bad, almost, but she felt happiness knowing Kanroji too was no longer a obstical for her! Two out of the way, a true achievement!

"Y/n, is something the matter?" Shinobu's voice was sweet and somewhat a motherly tone, it always made you feel reassured to hear it.

"I-Im sorry but.." you said, hanging your head slightly, feeling sad that she noticed your discomfort with the smell. "Wh- Oh! I'm so sorry Y/n, I only just noticed that unpleasant smell!" Shinobu's purple eyes widened apologetically, "I'll go take that out, it seems my younger sister forgot to! It will only take a moment!" Shinobu gave a small bow before going to the closet and dragging out a black trash bag, the smell got worse upon the closet being opened.

Your lip twitched, but you gave Shinobu a small smile of thanks, "I'll be wait'n." Shinobu cracked the door a bit, a red crusted bat laying in view if you were to look close enough.

Shinobu's sweet smile turned to a smirk as she drug the bag out the door. You slouched in relief that the smell was mostly gone, it was now tolerable. You smiled, seeing Shinobu open the large green trash bin,

"Sorry, Mitsuri-chan, sor- pfft no I'm not, bye Tomioka!" Shinobu muttered, slugging the bag into the bin with all her might, "Iguro-San will truly be crushed."

She knew you were about to see a sight.

You looked at the dark closet, from outside Shinobu saw you stand from the chair, your eyes set in the direction of the closet, her smile once again turned to a smirk, "That's it Y/n, be a good (girl/boy/ little darling) and go to the closet!~"

Your eyes looked at the closet with curiosity, you stepped towards it more, strechetching a arm and opening the door further. Gasping, you gaged and stumbled back, falling into the plush chair you sat in before.

Mitsuri's body layed in that very trash closet. Her head completely bashed in, mush and bones layed on the tile floor her lifeless body rested on. Her beautiful unique hair was dead looking and crusted red with dried blood, her arms were bruised from being beat with the bat that sat next to her body, you assumed.

You put a hand to your mouth, did Shinobu know this was here?!

"My, my, my~ Don't you know it's rude to snoop in someone's home?" Shinobu stood in the door way, shutting the door behind her back with a 'click'

You stood up quickly, watching as she took a step forward, looking at the closet where Mitsuri's cold body layed. Shinobu hummed, in her view was Mitsuri's bloody pale hand.

"I didn't want to do that," Shinobu shut the closet door, hiding the body from your sight, breaking into a cold sweat you began to shake.

"But it meant another thing for me not to have to worry about later, and the opportunity presented itself when she came to gift me that soup, which I threw away." Shinobu stepped towards you, "And can you guess, what or who was in the soup, my Love?" Shinobus smile twisted into a somewhat excited one, her soft pinks lips thinning a bit.

You froze, 'Giyu went missing..' Shinobu could tell by the look on your face, you had guessed it! "Our very own Tomioka Giyu! He was quite the hassle, but he made quite the stew!" You paled, 'S-She ate him?!'

"And no, I wasn't the one who ate him!" A giggle left the girls soft lips, slowly dying out as she noticed the paleness of your sweet face.

"Don't look so pale, he didn't go to waste! I gave him to a homeless man who appreciated the meal dearly!"

"You're crazy!" You yelled, your eyes glossing up with tears, Shinobu pouted, "Only for you, quiet literally," Shinobu stepped forward, your foot twitched, you wanted to move but for some reason your body wouldn't allow you to.

Shinobu noticed, her lips parted and her eyes widened a bit, "Y/n, are you thinking of running? That's cute!" You snarled, your top lip twitching with anger, "You're fucking crazy Shinobu, I need to get away from your crazy ass-"

You went to run past her, but suddenly. Shinobu thrusted her hand out, a needle going for your neck. 'W-when did she get that?!' It was too late to dodge it, the needle in Shinobu's small, soft hand already got to your neck.

"Are you afraid of me Y/n?!" She growled, her thumb moved to start inserting the liquid into you, your eyes widened and you went to yank her hand away but she used her foot to sweep your from under you.

She took he needle from out of your neck and tossed it away, your body falling back onto the chair.

"Why do you on running, its quite useless you know?" Her lips quivered, eyes wavering as she looked down at you, a drowsy state now crossing your features.

"I'd find you no matter where you go, you're too sweet to let go." She crawled on your lap, looking at you with darkened eyes, her smile seeming too obsessive for your liking. Your vision began to lose focus, feeling soft hands cup your cheeks you woke up a bit more.

"Y/n, we'll be happy together forever, I promise!" Shinobu made your half-lidded eyes look into her crazed ones.

You tried fighting this drowsiness, your head bobbing with your fight, Shinobu tsked, shaking her head,

"The sooner your quit resisting," she whispered, shutting her eyes, one of yours doing the same.

"The sooner this all, goes away." She tapped your right temple, your other eyes shutting as you immediately drifted off into a deep sleep.

Didn't know how to end it ngl but I honestly feel proud of myself, I'm proud of this one I think I could do the ending better tho

Edit: If you haven't noticed, which would be surprising, I don't proof read these, I just wing it, find stupid mistakes and get embarrassed later on and fix it