Master L/n! 🤠 (fem)

Kinda short lol but here ya go 😘

Shinobu is 18 btw thought I should clarify that 🧍‍♀️

Also it's a student-teacher relationship 🤾‍♀️

.   .   .

"Shinobu, my dear sister, if you want to do better at training with L/n-san you need to rest to train longer!" Kanae pushed Shinobu's shoulders gently, laying her younger sister on her back, a groan heard from the younger of the two.

"I know Nee-san, but-" Kanae gave a tutorial and covered Shinobu with a blanket. "No buts, get sleep and I'll wake you in the morning! Good night, little butterfly." Kanae pat Shinobu's head, a kind smile on her lips as she left her sister's room.

"She's right, I should sleep. L/n-Sama deserves the best from me." Shinobu yawned, taking her butterfly off the back of her head and sitting it on her nightstand.

Her short hair fell to her collar, going no further. Shinobu layed on her side, shutting her tired eyes. She sighed before falling into a well deserved rest.

Shinobu angrily looked at her katana, no matter how hard she tried, she could not behead the dummy her master tasked her to. If Shinobu was able to behead this dummy, her master told her she'd give her a kiss.

A kiss?! Wait what?! From L/n-sama?!

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Shinobu, don't get so red dear you'll blend in with the carpeting." Shinobu turned towards her master she leaned in the doorway with a smirk on her face.

L/n Y/n, the Insect Hashira, Shinobu's master.

Master would never really say that!

"L/n-sama, please not right now!" Shinobu huffed, dashing towards the dummy and giving a swing. Again, the dummy kept its head and stood mockingly.

Shinobu yelled out in frustration and stabbed her katana into the floor. "Shinobu, don't you know it's rude-"

"I said not right now." Shinobu hissed with her back to her master.

I'd never be that way towards my master! I'm so sorry L/n-sama!

Y/n smiled and gave a sweet laugh, "If I wasn't mistaken Shinobu, it seems your giving me attitude." You shook your head like a scolding mother.

Shinobu gaces her master. "And so what if I am-" Shinobu's eyes widened, her lips parting with surprise and shook as she found herself pinned to the floor. Y/n placed her thighs under Shinobu's, Shinobu's legs spread. (Sorry if it sounds confusing)

Her purple eyes widened seeing her master above, her hands on her slim wide hips.

"Ma-Master?" Shinobu croaked, earning a chuckle from her teasing master. Y/n looked down at her student with a satisfied gaze, causing her student to feel fluttery.

"Not so snappy are you now?~" Y/n whispered, running her hands up from Shinobu's hips to below her breasts, Shinobu stayed silent, feeling her masters hands rub her hips and waist.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Y/n let out another sweet, teasing laugh, fluttering the girl below her further, Y/n leaned her head down to her students ear, "I didn't think so, little girl~" she whispered, Shinobu's lips parted feeling her masters warm breath on her ear and neck.

HOW DO I STOP-

Shinobu's pink lips stayed parted feeling her master begin to lay sweet, light kisses to her neck. Her purple eyes looked to the ceiling, she blinked and let out a low moan feeling her master suck on the soft skin of her neck.

...Do I really want her to stop?-

"Did you like that?~" Shinobu felt Y/n smirk against her neck, a moan leaving her lips feeling Y/n take skin between her teeth and bite gently. "You really do, huh?~" Y/n said, leaning up from Shinobu's neck.

Shinobu couldn't speak, but she wanted to ask her master to keep going.

"You look so cute and little like this~" Shinobu looked up at her master who began to unbutton her demon slayer corps uniform (Mouthful-), "Y-You-" Y/n hushed her student, laying a finger against her soft lips.

"Quiet now, you tried really hard, trying to behead the dummy," Y/n said, unbuttoning the last button and opening the shirt up, revealing the bare chest of her flustered student.

"You deserve a reward~"

Shinobu's purple eyes looked at her masters face, seeing her take in the sweet view of Shinobu's perky breasts.

"M-Master, please don't stare like that!" Shinobu stuttered, biting down on her bottom lip. Shinobu watched as her master layed the tip of a finger to Shinobu's belly button.

"So smooth," Y/n noted, slowly sliding the finger up the soft skin of shinobu's stomach. Y/ns finger stopped at the valley between Shinobu's breasts, "So soft," she moved her finger away, leaving her student feeling hot.

"And so, so cute." Y/n finished, leaning her head down, pressing her lips on the spot above Shinobu's belly button. Shinobu's stomach fluttered at the contact.

"Master.." she whispered, her eyes watching as her master slowly kissed her way up to valley, "Hush Shinobu, enjoy your reward." She simply said, moving her head to Shinobu's right breast.

Shinobu silently obeyed, swallowing at the sight of her masters tongue peeking from between her sweet lips. The flat of her tongue licked from the side of Shinobu's breast to her pink nipple, it going hard feeling her arousal rising.

Y/n took notice and circled her tongue around the hardened nipple, brushing the tip of her tongue against the nipple once or twice.

Shinobu's breath shook, a blooming feeling spreading in her chest. Finally, Y/n took Shinobu's nipple between her lips.

"A-h-" Shinobu released a moan feeling Y/n take her nipple between her teeth and tug. Y/n hummed, deciding to move to the other breast. Y/n kitten licked Shinobu's hard nipple, enveloping it in her mouth and sucking more harshly then she did the other.

Shinobu moaned, her skin tingling feeling Y/n slide a hand inside her dark pants, moving past the plain underwear she wore. "L-L/n-sama-" She panted, as Y/n used her other hand to pinch and tug at the unattended nipple of the other boob.

Y/n hummed, swirling her tongue around the pink nipple. Her hand cupped Shinobu's wet sex, Y/n smiled against Shinobu's breast feeling the wetness.

Shinobu moaned out feeling her master take her clit between two fingers and begin rubbing slowly. With a pop, Y/n removed her mouth from Shinobu's boob, causing her to whine.

"Ah come now Shinobu," Y/n scolded, slipping her hand from her students pants, causing Shinobu to whine again. "You'll like what comes next even more~" Y/n smiled as she tugged Shinobu's pants down, her underwear along with.

Y/n looked down at Shinobu's heat with a smirk, seeing her arousal glisten in the light of the training room. "M-Master-" Shinobu was hushed by her master again, "Ah, ah, ah," Y/n lifted Shinobu's legs over her shoulders, lowering her face to Shinobu's sex.

"I don't want to hear a word out of your mouth unless it's begging."

"L/N-SAMAA!" Shinobu shrieked, jumping underneath the covers as she sat up with wide eyes.

"Ah, I thought I told her to sleep." Kanae sweatdropped in the room next door.

uuggHHh idk how to feel about this 🧍‍♀️

Bro first it said this was published but then I checked the next day and it wasn't published, so then I published it again and it said it was already published so I was just the embodiment of

🧍‍♀️