Keep him, he bakes! 🌼 (male)

Just like my last book, I feel like I'm writing for the fems for then the males, sorry.

Anyways, here ya go

.   .   .

"Oh Hush, both of you!" Shinobu playfully punched Mitsuri's arm, Mitsuri giggled girlish and covered her face with her hands.

"We both know you like him, you get red whenever he feeds you, or cooks for you, even when hes the one who cleans your wounds!" Mitsuri said, looking at Kanao who flipped her coin. Kanao looked at the coin, then looked to Shinobu with her neutral smile.

"And whenever he brushes his hand against yours, and when he picked you that one time, you also blushed." Mitsuri squealed, "He picked you up?! Awww!" Mitsuri gushed, shaking her head, "You love eachother! I know it!" She put her hands up in the air, Kanao nods in agreement.

"His eyes shine when he sees you, his cheeks get slightly redder and his shoulders relax more." Kanao voiced out, "He blushes? His shoulders relax more?" Mitsuri asked, furrowing a brow and lifting the other. "I never see it!" Kanao hums, giving a nod. "He's good at hiding his blush, unlike my master."

"My eyesight is very good, I can see everything with more detail then most and I can see the slightest changes in anything. So I can see his body relax more in my sisters presence." Mitsuri squealed again.

"That's so cool! Shinobu did you hear that?!- Shinobu??" Mitsuri looked around the room, where Shinobu once stood was empty.

"She left after I brought up his blush, she also blushed and then she left the room." Kanao casted her gaze down. "Whaa?? She did! Aw. She was flustered!" Mitsuri smiled and looked at Kanao with a look of realization.

"You talked without the coin, I'm happy for you!" Mitsuri then began fangirling about Kanao who sat in silence and sweatdropped.

.  .  .

In the hallway Shinobu was muttering to herself. As she turned to walk into the kitchen she bumped into a firm chest and stumbled back.

Shinobu felt her shoulders being grabbed and looked to the person she bumped into.

"I'm sorry Shinobu, I didn't see you!" Shinobu blushed seeing it was none other then Y/n himself.

"Its quite alright," Shinobu cleared her throat and composed herself quickly, hiding away the blush. "Do you need anything?" She asked, folding her hands together behind her back. Y/n smiled, his eyes softening. "No, I want you to come try something, actually," he scratched the back of his neck, "Multiple things, but that makes it better!"

Shinobu tilted her head, her bangs swaying. "I'll gladly try whatever you have prepared!" She felt her cheeks warming up again. This time she didn't have to try to bother hiding it from the male in front of her.

He was too excited for her to try his new treats he didn't notice.

"Great, come on!" Y/n cheered, he grabbed Shinobus hand and immediatly took note of the softness of her flesh.

Leading Shinobu to the kitchen, Y/n talked about the treats he made. Pies, cookies, cakes, brownies, and something called a Swiss roll. Shinobu listened with a smile.

"And lastly I made a Swiss roll- Hey!" Y/n exclaimed, stopping at the doorframe of the kitchen. Shinobu stepped from behind him, "What is it?- Oh dear,"

Mitsuri looked up, a slice of cake halfway gone on her plate. It seems she tried everything Y/n made.

"Mitsuri!" He exclaimed, watching as Mitsuri quickly ate the last of the strawberry cake. She wiped her face and smiled Shinobu who sweatdropped yet smiled back.

"Keep him, he bakes!"

Not my best work, but this was all my brain could produce lol 🧍‍♀️