Who got the kisses, not you. 🌼 (fem)

Uzui has three wives?

Now he has four 🧍‍♀️

And Shinobu is stealing her 😏

Idk I have this weird scenario that Shinobu totally rizzed up Suma and almost stole her away, but the Uzui inturuppted and totally tried to fight Shinobu but she knocked him out.

...anyways

Shinobu Kocho x Uzui's fourth wife (aka you)

.  .  .

Shinobu was always thankful for Uzui losing his hand, though she shouldn't be, she was lucky that you, his fourth wife brought him for a appointment to Shinobu about Uzui's lost hand.

You're an absolute angel to her, your hair looked soft and always had Shinobu wanted to run her slim fingers through it.

Your eyes are more then jewels, shining and just a glimpse her way and she knew she wanted you.

Your personality, you had respected and admired her. Which she was used to, from others, but you admiring her had her more flustered then she cared to admit.

Your kindness, you were always thankful to her for helping Uzui. You made her treats every appointment and would even make her tea while she checked Uzui's wound.

One problem.

Uzui.

And his wives.

.  .  .

The wives decided to join you and Uzui to his last appointment, from Uzui's info about Shinobu's thoughts and lovey dovey eyes, they were irritated and wanted to see for themselves.

You, Uzui and the wives arrived at the butterfly mansion, greeted by Aoi, who also knew about Shinobu's feelings.

She hates Uzui so she's all for Shinobu stealing you away.

"Hello, Y/n-chan-"

"Hello, Y/n! And Uzui, oh! Hello, Hinatsuru, Suma and Makio!" Shinobu greeted cheerily, her tone happy and chirpy. Aoi silently chucked and shook her head, walking off to the kitchen. "Hello, Shinobu, thank you for treating our husband's wound." Hinatsuru gave a bow.

"Hey Shinobu, we appreciate it. We have you to thank for Tengen-sama's good recovery." Makio also gave a bow, but less politely, you could her irritation from her tone.

"Yes, thank you so much, Shinobu!" Suma also gave a bow, multiple in fact. She was very thankful for Shinobu. But her bright smile quickly fell after she remembered Shinobu's feelings.

"Yeah, thanks, walking medicine cabinet-" You elbowed Uzui's side, giving a warning look, "-Thank you, Shinobu." Uzui corrected himself with a eye roll.

Shinobu internally scowled at Uzui, but she still gave a calm smile. "Alright, Y/n, Uzui's, please come this way." Shinobu gave a wave.

Tengen, Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru, watched as Shinobu grabbed your hand, leading you to the office where she checks people up.

Makio and Tengen scowled, Suma began crying and Hinatsuru consoling her. They all walked into the office, Suma cried more seeing Shinobu's soft eyes towards you. You handed a package wrapped with fabric to Shinobu.

"I made you a american treat, they're called chocolate chip cookies!" Suma tugged on Hinatsuru's sleeve, "She only makes those for usss!" Makio slapped Suma's tugging hands off Hinatsuru.

"Quit being loud! And quit pulling on Hinatsuru like that!" "Wahhh she hit me!" Tengen and Hinatsuru sweatdropped.

"I'll go make us all tea now," You said softly, patting the small bag that hanged on your arm. "Thank you, Y/n!" Shinobu chirped, waving her fingers at you as you walked away with a smile.

You went to Suma and wiped her tears and snot with a napkin, "Don't cry Suma, when we get back home I'll make you some cookies, ok?" You gave her a kiss on the cheek, her cheeks warmed up and went pink, she loved attention from you.

"O-ok!" She said with a toothy smile. You smiled and turned towards Makio, patting the top of her head and kissing her cheek as well, "Don't hit Makio. I'll make you cookies too." Makio playfully rolled her golden eyes.

"I'll stop when Tengen regrows his hand." She smiled,side glancing at Tengen who went wide eyed at her statement.

You put a hand to your mouth and stifled a laugh. You shook you head with fake disapprovment and turned towards Hinatsuru who held a calm smile on her pink lips.

"And thank you Hinatsuru for being so calm." You gave her a kiss on the cheek too, her smile showing teeth after. "No need to thank me."

Tengen smirked at Shinobu, a vein popping on her forehead as she smiled back at him. You walked over to him, and he leaned down to your height. "And you, have a good check up, I'll be making tea and more treats with Aoi-chan." You kissed his cheeks and he pouted.

"Bye now!" You waved to the five in the room, immedialty Shinobu replied, "Bye Y/n, maybe I can get a kiss when you come back?" You blushed, a hum vibrating your throat.

"We'll see! Bye!" And with that you left, and everything went silent.

"She won't be yours for long, it may not seem like it but im very capable of wooing your wife." Shinobu grabbed a clipboard, the pen in her hand released a small crack at the grip she had on it.

Uzui rolled his fuchsia eyes, Makio snorted.

"Yeah, sure you can, mosquitoe." Uzui held his hand on his hip.

"Like 't see you try, while I respect you I wont let you take her away." Makio crossed her arms, furrowing her brows slightly.

"I agree, she is our wife after all." Hinatsuru gave a nod, Suma huffing and crossing her arms.

"Yeah, besides!" She gave a cocky smile to Shinobu who had more veins popping. "We got the kisses, not you!"

Sorry y'all, this is short. But it's the last week of school and I have a girlfriend, so I've been spending time with her.

I like her a lot, and want to spend as much time as I can with her, we won't get to see eachother during summer...

Anyways, I also sadly won't be able to update this book during the sumer, I have no wifi. But when I get back you'll definitely get lots of oneshots, that's a promise!