In need of comfort 🌼 (male)

Period comfort for Shinobu, cause she deserves it

Shinobu Kocho x Rengoku brother! Male reader

This is before Mitsuri becomes a hashira, so right now shes Rengoku's student.

.   .   .

"Y/nnnn-sann!" Mitsuri yelled, running right towards you. Your eyes widened, you really felt awkward when she ran at you.

"Hello, Mitsuri- ah!" You choked out, being crushed by the strong girl. She fell down, you crashing on the floor with her on top.

"Sorry!" She panicked, immedialty standing to her feet and picking you up. After Mitsuri say you on your feet you huffed and brushed your Haori off.

"Its ok," You sighed, brushing the last bit of dirt from you, "What's wrong?" Mitsuri blinked at you before gasping, you jolted a bit from her loud gasp but hid it well.

"I need your help with something! Can you help me?!" You looked down at your brothers student, her face was red with embarrassment. "Yes, what is it?" She smiled, her face going to its usual tone, no longer red.

"I-I can't find my way again!" She sheepishly admitted, hanging her head down. "I'm sorry, but I really, really tried hard to remeber! But I just keep going in circles, and can't find Rengoku-sama's estate!" Ah, she couldn't get to your brother's estate, this wasn't the first time.

Kyojuro showed her the first couple of times then assumed she remembered how to get to his estate from then. Mitsuri thought she could too, but she was wrong.

"How do you always find me?" You asked suddenly, your always in a different spot and she finds you. Right now your located at the butterfly mansion. "Your crow likes me and follows me a round a lot! So I just ask it where you are and it tells me!" Right at the mention of your old crow, it cawwed and startled you. You jolted again and huffed, glaring slightly at the bird.

You didn't mind helping Mitsuri, but this happens a lot, "I'll help you, let's hurry before your drastically late." You waved a hand, waving Mitsuri to follow you as you began to walk.

"Thank you!" She smiled and immediatly began following you. "C/n!" You called, your crow responded, "Tell Shinobu I'll return soon, I'm helping Mitsuri-San to my brothers estate, tell her please." Your crow cawwed before flying off towards Shinobu's office.

You and Mitsuri made your way towards Kyojuro's estate, Mitsuri happily conversing with you about the training. This time she payed extra attention to how she was getting there and what turns you both made.

What you didn't see, was your old crow flying past Shinobu's office and into the kitchen to get into the seeds they keep.

.  .  .

Shinobu frowned at her stomach pains. The cramps twisting inside made her glare at the demon scrily as it's ashes blew off in the wind.

She sighed, furrowing her brows in discomfort. What she really needed now was warmth and to relax. But she has duties to do. Demons to slay. Slay all day.

Literally.

She had two more missions to complete, somehow the master knew of her state and took it easy, but since she is a hashira she can't be cut so much slack.

Shinobu sheathed her sword, mumbling something about 'Stupid Y/n' and 'gave me no hugs', she wasn't upset about your sudden disappearance. She just wished you could gave her a goodbye hug, like you usually did.

With one last huff of annoyance, and another clash of cramps, Shinobu ran off, her crow directing her to her next mission.

.  .  .

"I'm very sorry your ex-fiance did that, you are a great woman and nothing about you is bad as he made it sound." You said with a frown, Mitsuri had just told you about her ex-fiance, and what he had told her.

"Its ok, he was a total meanie! But I'm ok now!" A presence had gone unnoticed by both you and Mitsuri.

Giyu Tomioka.

He turned, being hidden by the trees and thick bushes you didn't see him, but he recognized both yours and Mitsuri's voices.

Kyojuro told him to come by to train while he waited for Mitsuri to arrive, and Giyu did. He watched as you and Mitsuri went forwards, almost arriving at Kyojuro's estate. Giyu turned and continued to walk back to his own home. He took note that you and Mitsuri would be people to try and befriend.

.  .  .

"Where is he?!" Shinobu asked herself, her steps hard as she walked up the few steps to her office. She hadent heard from you since you just disappeared.

She was both annoyed and worried.

Shinobu sighed, opening her door and immediatly glaring.

"Hello, Tomioka-san!" She smiled, her tone changing from what it had originally been. "Hello, Kocho." He greeted back. His tone really got at her, why can't he try to show a smidgen of emotion??

Sharp cramps made her suck a breath in, Giyu held no different look at the girl, but asked, "Are you all right?" Shinobu laughed, "I'm fine, is there something you need?" Giyu pulled the sleeve of his uniform up, on his arm was skin busted open, not too painful, but still, blood trickled down his muscular arm.

"I'll get that stickied up right away!" Shinobu turned around to a drawer, pulling it open and pulling out a cloth.

She dipped it in water, and turned around, "Tomioka-san, have you seen y/n today?" Shinobu asked, cleaning up the bleeding wound as gently as she could. Some more cramps spread through her stomach, feeling like needles sliding through her insides.

She discreetly cringed to herself feeling blood exit her.

"I have, I saw him walking with Kanroji to Kyojuro's earlier." Shinobu pressed against his wound harder, unconsciously. Giyu's face contored to pain before going back to his usual neutral expression.

"Ah, thank you." Shinobu finished treating his wound quickly. "You're free to go now!" Shinobu almost hissed, feeling more pains, blood leaving her body. Her head began to feel warm and she pushed Giyu out.

.  .  .

You opened the door to Shinobu's office-bedroom, immedialty greeted by a huffing Shinobu.

She layed in her bed, cuddling herself. Her purple eyes glared at you. You sweatdropped and shut the door. "Hello, Dear," You said, stepping closer to her bed. "Are you alright?" Shinobu frowned, feeling something other then leaking blood and sharp cramps that made her want to cringe.

Jealous.

You spent most of the day with Kanroji instead of her!

"No!" She quietly exclaimed. You frowned, kneeling down next to the bed. "What's wrong?" You brushed her bangs out of her face, your rough fingers brushing against her soft cheek for a second.

"Its nothing important, please just get in bed," Shinobu asked, noticing her discomfort was worse then you originally thought, you immediately did as she asked.

You claimed into the bed behind her. Wrapping your strong arms around her waist you gently pulled her back against your chest.

Shinobu sighed. Finally, she got the comfort she wanted from you. This day left her needing more though. Placing her soft hands atop yours, she slid your hands lower placing them on the area where the cramps hurt.

You placed your palms against her stomach. The softness of her skin contrasted against your rough hands, but she enjoyed the warmth that melted into her skin.

In the Rengoku family, you were always warmer then the usual temperature of a average person. Everyone was, your brother Kyojuro and younger Brother Senjuro as well.

A sigh left Shinobu's lips, and you felt her relax against you. It was then you knew why she was so uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry. If I had known-" Shinobu shook her head. "Its alright, I understand, but for now I just want you to hold me." You smiled, burying your face into her soft hair, "Anything, as long as it makes you happy."

Hahaha the will to make myself re read and fix?

Never had one 🤺