I have a idea (Male) 🌼

Hope this is good enough, I'm writing this while I'm not connected to internet so i couldn't look back on the request

Couldn't remember it exactly lol

@shaquillemeeeal

.  .  .

Also after you're done reading can you check the chap "Bye for the summer" pls 😘

If you haven't ready that is.

.  .  .

Shinobu tapped her foot against the floor, her eyes lidded halfway as she watched you handle the blue controller.

She sighed and walked off,

Oh to be the controller.

Shinobu went to her and yours room, grabbing her phone, the clear case with a photo of you, her, and her sisters behind it. She went to her contacts and tapped a number, it immediately being dialed.

"Yo, whatchu need beautiful booty babe?"

"I thought I told you to quit calling me that?"

"I thought I told you I don't listen?"

"...I need your help."

On the other side Ruizu smiled victorious, a hand on her hip.

"Yeah, what's up?" She asked Shinobu, "you usually don't call me so randomly." Shinobu sighed, glancing out of the door. Outside of that door was the living room where you were currently gaming.

"I remembered you told me I could call you when I need relationship advice." On the other side Ruizu hummed in confirmation, a small scratchy noise coming with it meaning she nodded.

"Yeah...I didn't think you'd take that seriously.." Shinobu's eyes twitched hearing Ruizu whisper, "What was that?" "Nothing, tell me what going on."

Shinobu went on to explain how you were constantly playing games, talking to some player named 'Moshi_Moshi_my@ass'. They always invited you to play, it made Shinobu jealous you talked and played with this player more then you did with her lately.

"Y/n even skipped sleep to play with this person. It made me upset he didn't sleep with me."

"Moshi_Moshi_my@ss? Oh, that's Giyu-" Ruizu face palmed, hearing a giggle on the otherside of her phone. 'I shouldn't have said that...I shouldn't have said that.'

"Oh, Tomioka? So he finally has a friend? I guess I should be proud."

"Yeah anyways, I have a idea. Plan murder later."

.  .  .

Shinobu walked back into the living room, and walked over to you in your gaming chair. Her purple eyes drifted to the screen, looking at what you were playing before looking to the corner. There, she saw the username that made her want to call Tomioka and tell him to start hiding.

Moshi_Moshi_my@ss

You glanced to the side, seeing your girlfriend standing there and looking at your screen.

Shinobu's hand went to grab the controller from you, when suddenly your hand grabbed her wrist in a gentle hold.

"Here, sit." You pulled Shinobu down and she awkwardly landed in your lap, though she smiled, and adjusted herself so she could watch as you played. Her head rested against your chest and her legs hung over the armrest of your gaming chair.

You smiled at her before continuing to play, Shinobu looked at the mic you talked into, telling your gaming buddy Giyu where to collect ammo. She reached up and held the mic between her pointer finger and thumb.

You glanced down and saw Shinobu pull the mic down, the bendable material the mic was on the end of helping it to reach down to her lips.

"I'm gonna mix your play dough colors."

"Tss-" You silently laughed hearing Giyu gasp and trying to ask Shinobu why, but she bent the mic back to place and went back to resting her head on your chest.

. . .

"Steal the controller, put it in your shirt and tell him to come get it!" Ruizu excitedly said through the phone, a evil laugh following.

"...I'm not sure why I thought that taking your advice would help me."

"Me either, but you made the mistake of calling me."

"I see that now."

Yes I added my Oc cause why not, it don't hurt to add her 🚶‍♀️