Chapter 1 Beginning of the Saga

"Damon" hey before you go daughter i have some things to give you.He hands over an ornate pistol and the ship rights to her and says i wanted to with you luck on your journey my daughter and be careful.

"Skye" yes dad i will be careful and thanks for the ship and pistol they will serve me well. she hugs her dad and says thanks I'll miss you too.

"Damon" I know you will miss your mother and He walks home after the tearful goodbye.

Luza comes running as fast as she can and asks if she could join on the journey looking super hot in her outfit and nervous.

"Skye" of course i was hoping you would join me and you have a sexy outfit on. Skye blushing says under her breath wow shes so hot and looks away for a second.

"Luza" Really i can come with you. She blushes so red and says uder her breath wow the girl im in love with wants me by her side and complemented my outfit i put on for her.

" Skye" lets head to the ship my beautiful right hand woman. then she taks luza by the hand to the ship and set out to sea.

A few days after they set out to sea there is a storm and they have to stop at a harbor town.

"Skye" Lets dock here the ship doesn't have enough crew to last in the storm it is just us.

"Luza" true and i agree with your assessment.

They dock at the town of Freyawood

"Luza" wow this town is beautiful looking and amazing. she admires all the beautiful art and buildings.

"Skye" wow i need some new clothes. She goes with Luza to find a new outfit.

"Luza" wow look at that shop it's so big.

Skye and Luza come in to see some of the best outfits they find an outfit they each like and buy it.

"Angel" Damn girl you look fine i wouldn't mind joining you.

Luza get really jealous and gets in angels face.

"Skye" Luza calm down shes a friend of mine. Damn shes inlove with me too she thinks in her head.

"Luza" ok then i dont mind. Wow that bitch is so into my girl but i will remain her number one girl she says in her head.

"Angel" i see you two are close. In her head she says they are both so hot.

Angel asks if she could join the crew to Skye.

"Skye" Yes you can. While thinking they are both hot as hell.

"Luza'' my name is Luza im the first mate.

"Skye" ladies lets head to the in for the night i only have enough for one room this outfit took most of my money.

They head to the in and find only one bed and head to sleep they all say are we sharing it.

"Skye" yes only one bed I don't mind you both are gorgeous. Sharing a bed with a couple of beauties isn't a bad thing at all in her head.

Angel and Luza both blush a lot and say ok then we don't mind either.

They head to bed for the night.

The morning after they get up and all look at eachother blushing they all say um lets get up.

"Skye" wow that was some good rest.

"Angel and Luza" agreed.

They head out on their journey again and set sail once more. They walk around the ship making sure its still put togetherand checking it all out. They all meat up on the deck and report in to say the reports.

"Angel" there are no leaks or damages.

"Luza" i checked the kitchen and we still got food.

Skye comes to the epiphony that she is more like a pirate and decide to become the most imfamous pirate in tehe seas. This is when she found her destiny and officially decided to be with both of the girls too.