Chapter 6 Reign Of Blood

After they leave the town with the new crew-mate and are sailing for a few months later find some rubble floating in the water. They go to investigate and find more and more as if it is a trail to something.

"Skye" This is an odd thing, Pointing at a trail of rubble and blood floating on the sea.

"Angel" Someone might need our help, We should investigate.

"Luza" True.

"Amelia" Who or what the fuck did that, she says in a curious tone.

"Meg" It might be that bitch who tortured Lexi.

"Clarise" Oh Shit, if its her then we better kill her.

"Lexi" Oh yeah I want revenge, for the torture.

"Lady Kara" oh might this be someone called Mai Ying, Cuz i might have encountered her in the past.

"Skye" OH, What do you know about her, she asked curiously.

"Lady Kara" Not much, But I'll say this she is a sadistic bitch wo prepares her food by causing as much pain and then drinks her food dry.

"Adir" She sounds like a piece of work.

"Damien" I see, shes an evil bitch, if she touches my Adir shes dead.

They find where the trail of rubble leads to a ship that looks Scarlet red and finds a survivor floating on a piece of wood. Then they take the survivor in and sit her upon the ship.

"Skye" Hey, come on wake up, as she uses a some healing magic from her book.

"Hurt Woman" Ow, It hurts so much, Where am I who are you.

"Skye" I am Skye, We found you floating on a plank of wood and took you on the ship, May I ask your name.

"Hurt Woman" Oh, I'm Kitty I am of the Cateru race, and the princess of my clan and I guess the last of my clan.

"Skye" It's nice to meet you, she touches her ears and Kitty tries not to blush.

"Kitty" Oh, umm what are you doing to my ears, she says as she tries to hide the blush.

"Skye" Well you are a gorgeous girl so I thought I'd show you some love, looking into her eyes and Kitty kisses her.

"Kitty" I could read your body language and I like you too, not cuz you saved my life but I have known your family since I was younger, Do you recognize me.

"Skye" Come to think of it yes I do, Then she sees all the memories of her and Kitty especially one where she and Kitty first met and fell for each-other.

"Kitty" Oh, you finally remember me and you look so good now, She teasingly does a meow to Skye.

"Skye" You disappeared the day before I was going to say how I felt about you, I know we were both 14 Years of age when you left.

"Kitty" I'm so sorry please forgive me for just leaving, My mother took me to my home and for years I was never allowed to leave, Skye would you like to you know um, she gets nervous and blushes bright red.

"Skye" You want me to be your lover don't you, Btw if you want that you have to share me are you ok with that.

"Kitty" Well duh I am more than ok with it, All your ladies are fine and is that Luza.

"Luza" Kitty, it has been awhile and you look great you fucking hottie.

"Kitty" Don't make me blush girl.

"Skye" Can you tell me what had happened, please I find you again and you are hurt.

"Kitty" Well from out of no where my escape ship gets attacked by fire and cannons and I see this mysterious Woman in black on that ship over there.