Chapter 5 The Black Witch

"Three months later they have been at sea for a while and the crew is having more fun as a group than they have ever alone.

"Skye" Wow, this is so much fun, oh wait what is that, She points at an island full of ship crashes and rubble.

"Adir" That looks like the work of the black witch, i thought she was a legend.

"Skye" Who is the black witch, tell me the legend.

"Adir" So here is the legend then, There was once a woman who had so much magic that she waas being hunted by witch hunter and death crusaders, It says she was forced to defend herself from all the attacks and destroyed so many of her enemies that she gained the reputation of a walking natural disaster, And she retreated inside her own mind and disapeared.

"Skye" Wow, that is some tragic legend and if she's real we will protect her heart from all the pain she feels. We dock there and investigate.

She stops at the island and everyone gets off the ship.

"Amelia" wow i'm getting the sence that that these ships are older than they look.

"Lexi" how could you tell.A couple of days after the island rescue they have journeyed across the sea even longer and are close to an island full of hot springs. The girls decide to take a small break from all the fighting and go to the hot spring island.

"Skye" There is an island nearby that contains a nice bit of hot springs, anyone wanna go.

"Luza and the other girls" yes, in the most excited voices.

"Skye" Well that was expected, lets dock there then.

They dock at the island of hotsprings and get in the hotsprings without much clothing on but they feel so relaxed in the hot water and the muscles in thier bodies start to relax more and they just talk to eachother playfully.

"Luza" so you look especially good like that you beauties.

"Skye" well thanks we wont get that much time to relax at all so this time will doas this time goes this works as is.

"Clarise" You are very correct on this she holds the bandages on her legs i'm still in pain from the attack of my old ship.

"Angel" and Lexi is still healing from her torture injuries.

"Meg" i have been sore too"

"Lexi" my body was sliced a lot into by that bitch into my skin.

"Skye" remember lexi i was the one who fought her off, she says playfully to lexi.

"Lexi" your very hot, I mean good at what you do Skye, she looks at her trying not to blush.

"Meg" omg you were just trying to flirt with skye for a second how cute.

"Luza" so adorable i love you so much Lexi.

All the other girl giggle a bit.

"Skye" you ladies are the light of my life i love you all.

All the other girls smile and reciprocate the feelings back to her.

"Meg" I kinda wanna cuddle you Skye but that would mean, I have to share the cuddles but I'll share you, she says winking.

"Lexi, Luza, Clarise, Skye, Angel" I like that idea, they all look at eachother with a lot of love in thier eyes including Meg.

They all look for a comfortable place for a relaxing night of relaxation and cuddles.

"Skye" ladies if you never came to my life I'd never enjoy this life, the life of a pirate and im still doubting that I'm a pirate captain but its still fun, she says while looking at everyone smiling.