Chapter 3 Desperate rescue

Shortly after the set sail they find some burning objects floating on the sea and they goe check it out and find a ship crashed on an island. They go and check out the crash for any survivors and find an injured woman in the wreckage and quickly pick her up laying her in the sand. She wakes up and looks at the girls and winces in pain.

"Meg" shes awake.

"Skye" are you ok.

"Luza" sit up a little.

"Angel" oh girl you'll be ok

"Clarise" ow what happened?

"Skye" We found you in the wreckage around here.

"Luza" what happened.

"Clarise" i dont know, where is my sister, she was in the ship.

"Skye" We didn't see her im sorry but we can search for her when you can walk.

"Clarise" Ok, it hurts my leg to move.

"Skye" take this wood and use it to help you move.

Clarise puts it in her armpit to help her walk and uses them to move around slowly.

"Skye" wow you really are determined to find your sister.

"Clarise" Yeah she isn't my actual sister but still she is like a sister to me. she looks away blushing.

"Skye, Meg, Luza, And Angel" OH we see you are in love with her.

"Clarise" No. She blushes and said it meekly.

The girls are like sure.

"Skye" we can tell when someone likes someone.

"Clarise" oh really then its true i have always been in love with her and i was just too scared to admit my feelings to her.

"Luza and Angel" awe thats so cute we would be honord to help then.

"Skye" Same for me.

"Meg" Well this is going to be fun.

Clarise starts crying and saying thanks to the ladies.

The girls say no problem.

As they say that she gets her resolve back and fights thru her pain to walk.

"Skye" girl you are tougher than you look cutie.

"Clarise" Thanks. she says while blushing.

"Luza, Angel, Meg" i think someone fancies us.

"Clarise" I might but. can we finish the rescue please, she says while bright red.

On the other side of the island a mysterious woman has Lexi tied up and is torturing her for some unknown reason.

"Mysterious woman" So fun i love preparing my food like this the agony and screaming is so exhilerating.

"Lexi" you will not break me you stupid bitch, she says while getting sliced into a lot.

"Mysterious woman" awe so cute how you think you can last, while cutting into her slowly to cause more pain.

"Lexi" my beloved friend will save me you bitch, she says while being tortured.

"Mysterious woman" awe so cute i get more food then, your girlfriend will taste good and if i kill her first you will sufficiently suffer before i feed, she does and evil laugh.

"Lexi" You better not you fucking bitch I'll kill you before you do that, she says while being tortured even more.

Meanwhile on the other side of the island The girls are talking and following a strange trail.