Chapter 3

A/N edited. Feel free to point out any further mistakes.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what did ya get me Haz?" I ask my brother, walking up behind him as him and his friends are picking up their order from the counter. He jumps in surprise and his coffee spills all over him. I burst out laughing, as well as the rest of the guys.

Lou stops laughing and hands me a frozen lemonade, which happens to be my favourite. I know I work at Starbucks but I can't stand coffee. Honestly, I think I need to look for a new job soon. The smell gives me headaches. Wow. I complain a lot. I take my lemonade from Lou and put it on the counter while I order Harry a new drink. Because somehow it's my fault.

He gladly takes it from me but hurries out the door to his car as he still has hot coffee all over him. I giggle and climb in the back seat. Liam and Lou sit next to me, Niall sits in the front with Harry and Zayn lounges out in the middle seat. Did I mention that their van resembles a mini bus? Haha if you don't understand that's OK. I didn't either when Harry first told me.

***

Harry was planning for us all to do something, (which he refused to tell me what it was) but seeing as he had to shower, we just hung out at home.

Harry comes out into the living room with only a towel around him. "EWW! HAZ PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!" I yell at him.

He glares at us. "I would but I can't seem to find any. Oh well." He grins like the evil boy he is. He better not do what I think he will.

"Hey Haz look!" I yell pointing to the balcony where all his clothes are. "Found them!" Damn I should've listened to Liam when he told me it was a bad idea to hide his clothes.

"OK." He says, not moving from his spot on the couch. I get an idea.

"Bye Haz I'm leaving!" I yell, walking toward the front door and grabbing my clutch from the table.

He sits up. "Where you going?" Thankfully he's not only annoying but protective.

"I don't know," I tease, "Maybe I should ask Maeve if she wants to go clubbing or something." I would never go clubbing. Too many freaks and pervs out there.

"What!?" He yells at the same time as the other guys. Gosh are they all protective now? How cute.

"Well I'm not staying here with my half naked brother." I tell him strictly.

He gets up and runs across the room to the balcony, scoops up his clothes, and runs to his room telling the boys to make sure I don't go anywhere.

As soon as he is out of earshot, the guys and I start laughing. "Smart." Liam says. "All of us have a hard time getting him to put his clothes on."

"I know, I have super powers." I explain.

The guys all laugh again. Do they ever stop?

***

Harry comes back out shortly after and announces that the guys are staying over for the night and that he's in charge cause mum will be at a hotel. (She doesn't like staying here when Haz has his friends over, they are really loud and annoying) so he says to invite a friend over.

I call Maeve "Hey girl!" she answers.

"Haha wasup May?" I ask.

"Not really anything. My mom has her knitting friends over tonight so I'm hiding in my room." She pouts.

"Well come over," I tell her, "Since you're a loser with no life."

She calls me a name that I won't repeat and says she'll be right over. Then she hangs up on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So again if you haven't noticed all my chapters are really short. Sorry. I'm working on it. Feedback is welcome and loved.

Xoxo ~T