Chapter 4

A/N edited. Feel free to point out any further mistakes

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later, the door bell rings. "I'll get it!" Harry yells.

We hear the door open and then Harry says, "So, who might you be?" in a flirty voice.

We then here a girlish squeal. "Skylar! Help!" and then a fit of giggly laughter.

Me, feeling lazy and not wanting to get off the couch, just yell, "Haz! Leave my friend alone!"

It goes silent for a few seconds and then Harry says, "So THIS is Maeve?! Sis your friend is hot! Like capital H-O-T hot"

Maeve giggles again. "Really? You think I'm hot?" Yes. Unfortunately, my best friend has a crush on my brother. Just like millions of other brain dead girls.

"Yeah babe," Haz says trying his best to sound sexy, "you are smoking hot." Somehow I know he's checking her out. Ugh I'm gonna barf. This needs to end.

"Haz!" I yell, "Stop flirting with my friend!"

He ignores me so I motion to the boys to be quiet and head into the kitchen. I grab an egg and tiptoe over to Harry. A glance at the boys shows them all trying very hard not to blow my cover, but if I don't make my move soon, they will, I mean they are only human. I jump on Harry's back and smash the egg in his hair, then grab Maeve's hand and run.

Harry yells and chases after us-well OK me-so I leave Maeve in the living room with the boys and run upstairs to my room. Hearing him right behind me, I slam the door in his face and lock it.

I go over to my window and begin to climb out, using the vines on the side of the wall, I climb down. It is times like these that originally made me ask mum if we could grow them there. I just think ahead like that so well.

I drop down and find myself in the backyard facing a scary looking Niall.

"Niall, what are ya doin'?" I ask hesitantly as he comes closer to me.

"Helping Harry," he says, grinning and tossing me over his shoulder like I way as much as a feather.

"Traitor!" I yell, pounding on his back with my fists. "Put me down!"

"Not gonna happen," he laughs, "and sorry princess he offered me Nandos. I couldn't say no."

Before I can say anything else he lets go and puts me down so I'm standing. "Thank you." I say, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Spoke too soon." He laughs, pushing me backwards into the pool.

I hear all the guys laugh. Seems they were watching. I sway my hand in the water, splashing Niall. "You better run dead boy." I climb out of the pool.

"Not dead yet." He says sticking his tongue out and backing away from the pool. "By the way, nice bra." He winks.

I look down and see my white shirt is now see through and that anyone can see my purple bra. Damn I thought this only happened in cliché stories? Looking up again, I see that Niall has taken those few seconds to run into the house.

I ring out my clothes and storm back up to my room. "Not yet. " I mumble. "Not yet. Key word yet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So how do you like it? Aren't Skylar and Harry the best siblings ever? Haha

And once again, apologies for the super short chapter. I will go back (eventually) and make it longer.

Xoxo ~T