Chapter 9

A/N edited. Feel free to point out any further mistakes.

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh I'm so board. "Guys are we there yet?" I whine.

"Its been ten minutes," Zayn laughs.

"Ten long minutes," I complain. "Louis drive faster!"

"No!" everyone else yells.

"What why?" I ask concerned.

"Louis got pulled over for driving to slow twice," Liam says. "He's not that good at driving fast."

"Yeah," Zayn agrees, "He drove fast in the video for Live While We're Young, he broke the vehicle."

Niall pitches in, "And in Kiss You, you didn't have your hands on the wheel so I drove."

"Hey!" Louis protests, "The car wasn't moving!"

"There was a reason for that sweetie," El says softly. "Maybe Harry should drive..."

Louis pouts, but pulls over and switches spots with Harry. Harry, as I already knew because he is my brother, likes to drive fast. So we arrived at our destination in only an hour.

Our destination was an outdoor amusement park.

I scream in delight along with Niall who yells 'Whoohoo!' over again.

'Now she's feeling so low since she went solo. Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo!' OK, so thinking that did make me think of their song. I may not be a huge mega fan or anything, but I do like my brother's music I must admit.

Anyway, we after I snap out if my haze, we head over to pay for tickets.

We all decide to buy wristbands instead because they last longer and are way easier. I go to pull out my money and the lady tells me it has already been payed for.

I turn and glare at the everyone. "Who did it?" I put my hands on my hips and try to look tough.

Harry just laughs, "I made you take a while off work so I paid."

"Thanks Haz," I say with a smile, "You're the best!" He smiles back. He thinks he's won. I'm not like most people who jump at the idea of free stuff. I need my independence. Okay, I lied. I love free stuff. I mean who doesn't? I just don't like taking advantage of my brother. Because of his status. Which means I won't let any of the other people here pay either. But I don't care if Maeve pays. We pay for each other. I don't even know what I'm talking about. It's weird and confusing.

I turn to Liam who is talking with the others about where they want to go and I interrupt. "Li can we go on that?" I point the the largest rollercoster there is with a bunch of loops and it remind me of the BAT from Canada's Wonderland. Only bigger. I went there when I was little and it was so much fun!

"Sure" he says as we start walking over to it. I see Harry's face pale. Yay! My genius plan worked!

But he climbs right on with us. I end up sitting between him and Niall.

"Harry you better not puke on me..." I swear he will pay if he does.

***

The ride was so much fun. I laughed the whole time! We ended up buying the pics from the ride and in mine, Niall is grinning like an idiot, I'm laughing like and idiot, and Harry's screaming like a little girl. It is defiantly going on my wall.

We go on a few more rides before my tummy starts grumbling and Niall and I are begging for food.

We stop into a Pizza Pizza and get a bunch of pizzas. Mmm pizza is so good! I don't think I can ever get bored of it. Yum.

After we eat we go on a bunch of other rides but this time they aren't rollercosters. Unfortunately.

We go into one of those booth things to take some photos and boy is it ever awkward. We had Zayn, Liam and Louis on the bottom, their girlfriends on their laps, Haz sticking his head in, and Niall and I on the ground popping our heads up. And we were all very close together.

After we all had pictures, we took turns so it wasn't so bad.

By the end of our pictures, I have ones with just me with everyone else (like me and El, me and Zayn ect...) ones with me and the guys, me and the girls, Lou and Haz and I, Liam Niall and I, and Zayn interrupting ones with the girls. I'm quite happy with all of them and when I get home they will be going on my wall.

We split up after the pictures because all the couples wanted some 'alone time' (I think it was an excuse to go makeout somewhere. But what is my opinion worth?), so Nialler, Haz and I go on more rides.

We play a bunch of games after that, Haz telling me he will win prizes for his sister and Niall for his bestie (me) but I end up winning the majority of the games and giving the prizes to little kids. Both of the guys did win a few tho and I have five prizes from them which I will keep.

After all that fun though, we have to leave. I have one more stop I have to make though. I take Niall with me and we buy everyone a drink (Niall and I got slushiest instead) and a treat (either dippin dots, cotton candy, or a candy apple) then bring them over to the van where everyone is waiting.

Zayn, Perrie, Louis, and El are in the back with Haz driving, Dani beside him, and Niall, Liam and I in the middle.

We eat our 'dinner' on the drive home and slowly I begin to fall asleep.

***

I wake up leaning on Niall and he has his arm wrapped around me. He is also asleep and I see that Lou is now driving and Haz is in the passenger seat, also fast asleep. I look around and Niall and I are the only ones still in the van.

Lou pulls up to our house and shakes Haz awake while I wake up Niall. Neither of them say anything but stumble into the house silently.

"Niall is staying with you guys tonight," Lou informs me, "the rest of us guys were invited too but we decided to stay at home with the girls. I'll see you later!"

He drives away and I stay outside for a while, just sitting in the darkness and thinking.

By the time I finally go in, I see the guys passed out on the living room couches. I walk by them, dropping a blanket on to each of them, and head upstairs to my room.

I drop my bag of stuff on the floor and climb into bed. Boy, today was a lot of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I really hope you like it! I'm going to be going back and making it longer later.

Thanks for reading

Xoxo ~T