Chapter 19

"Guys..." Harry whines, "I'm tired of looking at girl clothes and stuff. Can we just go get something to eat? Please?"

"Fine," Maeve agrees, "Let's go to Skylar's favourite frozen yogurt place."

"Which is..." I ask. I lost my memory...remember? Haha I'm so punny.

"Right, you wouldn't remember it. Well let's show you," she explains.

We make our way to the small shop and Harry says, "So you take a cup," he takes one as an example. "Then you fill it with whatever yogurt you want," He puts a few different flavors in. "Then add toppings," He picks from a bunch of toppings. "Then you pay, take a spoon, and enjoy."

"Okay, sounds simple enough," I nod, taking a cup for myself. I fill it with banana froyo, add coconut shavings, and a chocolate chip on top. I pay for my frozen treat and grab a spoon. Maeve gets hers and we all sit at a table to eat.

"So do you like it?" Harry asks.

All I can do is nod because my mouth is full of the delicious stuff. Mmm.

***

"Sky," Maeve asks. "Can we please go to Claire's? I really need some more girly accessories." Yes. My best friend is one of those extreamly stereotypical girly girls.

I roll my eyes. "Fine. Let's go."

Maeve and I drag Haz to the pink accessory store.

The first thing I notice, a shelf full of hello kitty stuff. "What the hell?" I mumble.

The next shelf has a bunch of Justin Beiber stuff. Really? And then I notice one with five people I don't recognize. "Um Haz...how come that guy looks just like you?"

He shrugs. "Beats me."

I take a closer look to see the names. "You're lying Haz. It says Harry Styles." I look at Haz and he won't meet my eyes. "Haz who is One Direction. What are you not telling me?"

He sighs, "I can't tell you. You need to remember yourself. Besides, you wouldn't believe me if I did tell you."

"Try me," I say. I need an explanation.

"Okay...here goes nothing. Skylar, I'm in a world famous boyband called One Direction," he tells me.

You gotta give me credit. I did try not to laugh. Try being key word here. A smile makes its way across my face and then the laughs come out. Louder and louder and louder. And my laugh is already weird and obnoxious so I feel kinda bad for the other shoppers...but oh well.

"You're right Haz. Don't tell me. I need to remember myself. Thanks." I turn to Maeve, "Did you get what you needed?"

She nods and we head home. Haz is so funny. World famous boy band? Ha! As if!

***

"We're home!" Haz announces after we arrive home from dropping Maeve off.

He gets no reply. So much for his grand entrance.

Haz goes upstairs to look for mum. I head straight to the kitchen and get the note off the fridge. Silly boy. Mum's been doing this so long even I remember it.

"Hazza!" I yell up the stairs, "She went to get dinner!"

"Okay!" he yells back.

I walk outside and sit by the edge of the pool. Taking my shoes and socks off, I let my legs dangle in the water.

Glancing up at the sky, I see a cloud shaped like ice cream. Yummm. I pull out my phone to take a picture and see a strange boy behind me. Frightened, I scream and fall into the pool. Thank goodness that my phone is waterproof.

"Who the hell are you!?" I yell at the cute guy.

He frowns. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, who the hell are you and what are you doing in my back yard!?"

"I came to check on you. Didn't know the accident made you batshit crazy," he explains.

So he knows me. Hmm. "How do I know you?" I ask. Then my eyes go wide. "Holy shit are you my boyfriend?"

He starts laughing. What the fuck I got hot its not that big of a dream is it? "Me? Your boyfriend?" He laughs again. "I'm your best friend. You don't have a boyfriend."

Best friend? "But Maeve is my best friend."

"Yeah you can have more than one best friend. Jeez," he scoffs sarcastically.

"Sorry I don't remember who you are."

"What do you mean?" Just then his phone buzzes with a text. "Oooooh I get it now. I'm Niall.

"Who was that?" I demand.

"Harry." Oh. Makes sense.

"You're friends with my brother?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm in a-" his phone starts ringing and he apologizes and takes it. "Yeah that's how we met."

"Okay."

"Okay...?"

"Yes okay. Are you going to help me out or not?" I demand. I am perfectly able to get out myself, but I want to pull him in for scaring me.

"Oh yeah. Right. Umm," he holds out his hand for me to grab but trips and falls in. So much for pulling him in. On the bright side, I can see how we became friends.

I pull myself out of the pool and watch as he climbs out. Walking towards the house, I notice he's following me.

"Um can I borrow a towel?"

"Go bother Harry for one. And some clothes. You sure as hell won't fit in mine."

"Actually I think I would look damn sexy in your clothes," he grins, "Because I look sexy in everything."

"Wanna bet?" I ask.

"Course. You find me something that fits and I'll wear it."

***

Twenty minutes later, Niall is standing in the kitchen wearing a red cocktail dress while Haz and I take pictures, laughing our heads off.

"Told you I look sexy in anything."

"Mmm sexy alright. This is going straight to instagram."

"Instagram?" I ask. Harry nods and shows me an app on my phone. Oooo cool. He helps me post it and tag Niall.

"I like this 'instagram'. It's fun," I grin.

"Guys I'm home and I brought-" mom says as she comes in.

"FOOD!" we all yell at the same time.

"-Niall what on Earth are you wearing?" Mum finishes.

"Sexy isn't it?" Harry asks mum. Mum just shales her head as if to say 'theres no hope for them', drops the bag of food on the table, and goes into the living room to watch some telly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really short chapter. Sorry. But I finally updated! (Over a month later but still!) I'm sorry if some of the information isn't correct but its so hard to know what is these days and I don't even bother anymore. It is after all fan Fiction so the plot line and everything is mine. Just not some of the characters and things like that.

Xoxo ~T