Four.

Ethan

The theatre was dimly lit and littered with tons of questionable collectibles. Things ranging anywhere from violent drawings, to blood covered knives. There were around three rows of glass casings, as well as larger items on display outside of the glass walls. On the stage of the theatre, there were nine black cloaks, which I'm assuming are the cloaks of past ghost faces, all lined up in a perfect semi circle.

It is rather grotesque, and I can tell that Lakyn's heart dropped at the sight due to the strained expression on her face, her brown eyebrows knitted together which were slightly curtained by her brunette bangs. The blue in her eyes seemingly turning darker from sadness, becoming glossed over, which means it's possible she's going to cry.

I take a few steps closer to her, she looks at me with sad eyes, but she's pulled herself together thus far. I hope she doesn't feel as if she has to hold back her tears, because I'd be glad to comfort her whenever she needs me to.

I want a relationship with this girl, I don't just want her body.

She snakes her dainty arms around my torso, nuzzling her head into my side and resting there, seemingly stuck in her thoughts. I reciprocate her affection, resting my arm across her shoulders. I use my free hand to tilt her chin upwards so she's facing me.

"It's okay," I mouth to her, "I'm right here with you."

She smiles, acknowledging my comfort and gives a slight nod of her head, tightening her grip around my waist, which sends butterflies straight to my stomach.

Mindy walks over to a blood stained shirt on display, "Chad, this was uncle Randy's," she exclaims, partially disgusted and partially interested.

"They've got everything," Mindy continues, walking down the isles upon isles of killer celluloid.

Lakyn begins walking down them as well, stopping occasionally to examine some of the items in more detail. I loved they way she lightly bites on her bottom lip when she's concentrating, the way her eyes light up at something that piques her interest, and the way she taps her fingers when in thought. With her, everything that any normal person would do is just enhanced, just.. better. More graceful, and alluring.

"Wait... is that?" Lakyn looks in the direction of Kirby with a knowing eye, cringing slightly.

"The knife I was stabbed with," Kirby winks at Lakyn, seemingly unbothered as she walks over to a half broken television, "The TV that killed Stu Macher." She states, putting her hands into her pockets.

"If you believe he's dead," Mindy yells from across the room.

I honestly don't know too much about what they're talking about, but Lakyn gave me a run down when we first met and got to know each other. The ghost face conversation got brought up one night during a little apartment get together, and everything sort of came out from there. She's gotten a lot better at talking about her trauma, at that time she could barely speak about what happened without crying, which I don't blame her for. Lakyn and her sisters are three of the strongest women I know.

"Wait what?" I look down at Lakyn, "I thought Stu was stabbed like 5 times, followed by the electrocution? How the hell would he still be alive." I furrow my brows, locking my eyes with her in utter confusion.

"Dewey literally survived repeated stab wounds at least four times." Mindy rolls her eyes in my direction, and I look over to her, "so did Chad. Only once, but he survived repeated stab wounds."

"A trooper," Lakyn giggles into my side, and I tighten the arm that was around her, "but hey! So did I!"

"Basically what she's saying," Chad states, stepping towards me, "is that if Dewey can survive that many times, it's a possibility that Stu didn't bite the dust like we all thought he did."