Fifteen.

Ethan's POV

The ambiance is calm as Lakyn and I sit on the couch in her apartment, bustling crowds and honking horns blaring outside of the living room, all noises that we've learned to drown out by now.

The leather on the couch is mildly sticky, but I don't mind, because this is the first time I've had Lakyn alone for a few days now.

"I want to watch Hellraiser, or something." She sighs, nuzzling further into my shoulder as she snakes her arm over my stomach, causing butterflies to flutter in it.

"We've got four hours until Mindy wants us to meet up as a friend group," I pause, "what does she want to meet up for again?"

"I think she wants to do a debrief about who she thinks the killer is," Lakyn rolls her pretty eyes.

"Of course." I chuckle, "like when she went over the rules with us."

"The rules." Lakyn laughs, "she is just like Randy."

"I don't know much about Randy, but I'll trust you on that." I squeeze her closer to my side with my right arm.

"So, you're saying we could watch two movies?" Lakyn looks up at me through her dark eyelashes. She's wearing a crew neck that has one side at an off the shoulder look, exposing her black bra strap that contrasts her skin perfectly.

"Actually," I lean in towards her, whispering softly into her ear, "I had something else in mind."

She hums with curiosity, turning her head to face me, "what would that be?"

"We're alone in here, right?" I give her a half smile, using my right hand to tuck her hair behind her ear, using my fingers to gently caress the soft skin of her neck, stopping my hand on her shoulder and looking into her eyes.

Her pupils dilate, and her eyes darken slightly as she begins to understand what I'm hinting at.

"Oh," she smirks, moving closer to me and placing her hand on my thigh, slowly moving it upwards, "I understand."

I look at her with lustful eyes, watching her hand slowly move over the fabric of my sweatpants, closer and closer to my waist. Her eyes meet mine as she nibbles on her bottom lip, looking to get a reaction out of me.

I grab her wrist holding her arm at her side and leaning in nice and close to her, inhaling the sweet scent of her shampoo as I press a kiss to her forehead.

"Not here." I smile as I trail kisses down her neck, then attacking her shoulder with them, "you are way too good for the couch. I'll be making love to you on the bed."

Before she can respond, I grab onto her waist and lift her off the couch, enjoying the fit of laughter that erupts from her as I carry her through the hallway of her apartment, stopping momentarily to admire the sign she has strung up on her door again.

Lakyn

My Lakyn.

She's so cute.

"Don't put me down too roughly," she grins as I close the door behind us, "I still have the whole healing stab wound thing."

"Baby I would never." I reply, making my way over to our bed and laying her down on the mattress.

I follow suit, climbing onto the bed, and crawling up her body slowly. I start at her knee, kissing right above the skin there as it was exposed. She's only wearing shorts, which is driving me insane.

I reach my left hand to intertwine with hers as I slowly kiss up her thigh, teasing her as she had just teased me on the couch.

"You are more than just this to me, Lakyn." I look up at her, and meet her eyes that have darkened with lust.