Eleven.

Ethan

Her eyes are filled with lust as I tell her this.

"Okay," she smiles, leaning in to my body, running her hands down my abdomen, over all my bruises. She does this painfully slowly underneath me, teasingly, before looking up at me through her lashes, practically begging me to kiss her.

Everything is going to shit, but right here, right now, I have Lakyn, and that's all that matters.

Pressing my lips against hers, she begins pushing me backwards, up and away from the bed. I tangle my hands in her brown hair, using them to bring her face even closer to me that it already was, kissing her more aggressively. Our lips move in sync, Lakyn pressing me against the dresser and gently biting my bottom lip and giggling as she does so.

"Lakyn," I grunt, pulling her closer, "you're driving me crazy."

She stands on her tip toes, wrapping her arms around my neck and dragging her lips slowly along it, leaving little red marks and love bites as she covers my neck with sexual affection, "maybe that's what I'm meaning to do." She whispers, before continuing to kiss my neck.

I groan, pushing her a small distance away from me before dragging my hands down to her hips.

"Jump." I demand. Lakyn pushes herself off the ground, and I catch her mid air as she wraps her legs around my waist. I bring my hands from her waist, to grip her ass, squeezing gently as she brings her hands to cup my face, kissing me firmly, but lovingly.

With Lakyn firmly in my grasp, I make my way back over to the bed that we had strayed away from, laying her down on it without removing my lips from hers. She looks into my eyes, biting her lower lip as she scoots back so her head can meet the pillow. I watch as she does this, waiting until she stops to crawl up the bed to her; I place my knee strategically between her legs again, making sure my thigh is pressed against her core, which I could feel throbbing against me.

She gasps as I apply more pressure with my leg, bucking her hips, "Ethan..." she moans, leaning her head backwards into the pillow.

I chuckle, before removing my leg. Lakyn pouts at the loss of contact, causing me to smirk.

"I love being able to have you like this," I lean down, whispering into her ear, "underneath me, making those little noises. You're all mine."

"And you're all mine," she grabs my face, pulling me closer to her lips once more, pressing hers against mine with thick desire. Our lips dance together again, a mess of saliva building between them. Lakyn occasionally nibbling my bottom lip, causing it to swell more than it already had.

I pull away from her mouth, moving down her body. She's wearing a little white tee shirt, which I drag my hands to the hem of, looking into her eyes that are hooded with lust as I teasingly drag the shirt off of her body, leaving her in a little pink bra and her grey sweatpants. Her cheeks were flushed, lips swollen, and eyes darkened with lust as she looks into my eyes, the sight only increasing my arousal towards her.

I press kisses from her neck, over her chest, and down her stomach oh-so-slowly, stopping at the waistband of her sweatpants, kissing her warm skin all around the edge of it, causing her to squirm underneath my touch, bucking her hips slightly to show that she wanted more.

I use both of my hands, hooking my fingers onto either side of her sweats, before grinning at her lustfully and pulling the sweatpants off of her legs, discarding them to another corner of her bedroom.

I use my hands to grab her ankles, gently lifting them onto my shoulders, propping her legs up there and kissing the calf of her right leg. I run my hands from the skin on her knees, down her thighs, rubbing and massaging the skin as my hands grow nearer and nearer to her core.