PARTY (PART 1)

Summary: Y/n went to her friend's party with her neighbor, Melissa. Y/n got drunk and they both ended having sex together.

Y/N'S POV:

I was staring at the mirror while holding a beige tank top that i picked from my closet. I've been wearing different dresses for 20 minutes straight but none of my dresses suited me. I just decided to wear a tank top and jeans with a white bolero.

After getting dressed up, i picked up my keys and waited for the elevator to open. While i was waiting, a girl came and stood beside me. I looked at my left side and realized it was the girl next door. Her name is merlina or melissa something like that i think? She looked at me and smiled. Okay?

"Hi, you're my neighbor. Right?" She greeted.

"Oh, yeah" I answered.

"Melissa" She then offered a hand.

Oh, it is Melissa

I took her hand and shook it.

"Oh, nice meeting you Melissa. I'm y/n"

"Where you goin'?" She asked.

"Oh, just to my friend Jasmin's party. Yknow, to dance and chill or something like that. How bout you?" I replied.

"Me too, actually. My friend's name is Jasmin too?" She said with a confused face.

It took five seconds before we realized.

"Ohh" We both said at the same time and chuckled.

"I can also drop you there if you want? I mean, we are going to the same party anyway" She asked.

I didn't want more hassles so i just agreed. A few seconds later, the door finally opened. We both hopped in and pressed the G button.

"How long have you been friends with Jasmin?" I asked.

"Since childhood? My parents are friends with hers so yknow. How about you?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"She's my classmate, basically yeah"  I replied.

"Oh, she never mentioned you before"
She chuckled.

"By the wa-" She didn't finish when the door opened.

"Nevermind" She sighed and we both hop out.

We went to the parking lot and headed towards her car.

After a few steps we stopped infront of a black and shiny BMW.

WHAT THE FUCK?

"Oh my gosh, you drive a BMW?!?" I squealed.

"Uh yeah? First time riding one?" She chuckled.

"Hell yea! My fucking dream car. Oop- did i just swear?" I quickly covered my mouth not expecting the word to come out of my mouth.

"Its fine, really. I swear all the time"

"O-oh, okay" I put my hands down and laughed.

She entered the driver's seat and i entered the seat beside her. She started the engine and we left the building.

"What's your favorite song?" She asked focusing on the road.

"Hmm, probably Save Your Tears?" I replied back.

"You listen to The Weeknd?"

"Yeah actually. His songs makes me comfortable, and his songs are so relatable to be honest"

"That's so true"

She then opened the radio and selected SYT by The Weeknd. We screamed the lyrics as she drives while i closed my eyes and put my hands up in the air.

After a few, i woke up from a light shake.

"Y/n? We're here, wake up" She said softly.

"Oh, sorry. I passed out"

"Sorry to wake you up though. You're having a deep sleep, i even heard you snoring" She laughed.

And that's the moment i realized.

"What the mother effing?!? No, please tell me you're joking. God i'm so fucking embarrassed" I cried out while covering my face with my hands.

"No, its fine. Its kinda cute i'm not gonna lie though" She grabbed my hands away from my face and stared at my eyes.

"Lets go? Jasmin's probably waiting for us" She said.

We both jumped out of the car and entered the house.