I CAN'T SLEEP

Summary: The rain is heavy and you can't sleep because of the loud sound the rain is making, you went downstairs to drink when someone tried to "kill the both of you".

Y/n's POV:

I kept moving from left to right carefully finding the position i would be comfortable with, i can't sleep, its still raining and its already midnight, fucking rain. I got thirsty so i decided to go downstairs to drink water, i got out off the bed making sure Melissa won't wake up, i went downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

A few seconds later, i placed the glass on top of the counter and was about to head upstairs again when i heard footsteps walking towards me, then a thought of someone trying to kill us popped in my mind, my eyes widened in shock as i panicked, i didn't know what to do, i stepped backwards every time i heard the footsteps getting closer, i bumped into a counter and hit my back a little hard, i was about to scream but i covered my mouth before any sound even came out. I grabbed a knife from the knife holder and pointed it at the direction where the footsteps is coming from. I closed my eyes when i felt the footsteps getting closer, and closer until it was only a few inches away from me. Then, the lights turned on and i started to swing the knife up and down, i felt the knife hit something soft and i heard a gasp, yes! i caught him!

"You bitch, i caught you!" I shouted with my eyes still closed.

"What the actual fuck are you doing Y/n?!" The person screamed, and the voice is familiar, its my girlfriend's voice!

Oh fucking lord please don't tell me i just stabbed my girlfriend.

I gasped and opened my eyes slowly and saw my girlfriend with an angry face, she was holding a pillow with a knife stuck through it, i didn't stab her, its the fucking pillow.

"Shit! Melissa, you're such a pussy! I thought i stabbed the shit out of you" I shouted.

"You almost did! What the fuck are you doing still awake in the middle of the night? I thought someone else was in here and kidnapped you! Fuck, you had me worried!" She shouted back.

"I'm sorry, i thought someone else is in here too, i didn't know, i can't sleep" I looked down and apologized.

She sighed. "I'm sorry for shouting, i'm just so worried about you" she then hugged me and rubbed the back of my head.

"I'm really sorry, i won't do it again i promise" I whispered.

"Shh, its fine, now lets go upstairs and sleep, i won't sleep until you do, alright?" She said and i nodded.

We went upstairs again and cuddled until we fell asleep.

A/N: Half day on school and no school works for today so i decided to write another part for now, thanks for supporting me y'all are amazing! I never really thought someone would read my awful book, but look, 1.85k reads! Thank you!

PLEASE VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTER, THANK YOU!