DO YOU STILL LOVE ME? (REQUEST)

Summary: You and Melissa argued because you spend more time with Mikey more than you spend time with her.

Melissa's POV:

(Sunday)

"Love, i'm going to dinner with Mikey alright? Love you bye!"

(Monday)

"Baby, me and mikey are going to go bowling at the mall, see you later!"

(Tuesday)

"So what's our plan for tomorrow? Wanna go to the park and you know, picnics?" Y/n laughs as she talks with mikey on the phone.

(Wednesday)

"Babe, we're going to the park, bye, love you!"

(Thursday)

"Hey, me and mikey are going to the bar, i'll be back in ten, alrght? Bye love you!"

(Friday)

"Mel, me and mikey are going shopping, see you later, bye love you!"

(Saturday)

"Hey, me and mikey are going to have a sleepover at her house, i'll be back tomorrow after lunch, bye, love you!"

She took the keys and left. She's gone, again, Y/n kept hanging out with Mikey for the past few days and its bothering me. She has no time for me anymore, we can't even spend a single breakfast together because she's always with Mikey. She kept making me overthink, i don't know what's going on between them, i feel like she's falling out of love, i don't know, my head hurts. I don't know how to deal with this shit.

I was scrolling through facebook and saw a random post with a picture of a wrist with so many cuts, there was a bloody blade on the table, i read the caption and it said "My favorite way of escaping depression" and at that moment i just had enough. So i grabbed a blade from the drawer where i keep all the sharp stuffs i own, then i started to cut my wrists and some parts of my body, i started to cry as blood and tears dropped on the floor. Then, i moved back to the living room to get my phone.

I decided to call my friend, Jasmin so i can ask for advices, i just don't know what to do with my life anymore, it feels like everything is falling apart.

Jasmin's POV:

I hung up the phone and rushed to my car. Melissa just called me asking for me to come over her house, she's asking me for advice, god, what happened now?

A few minutes passed

I stopped the engine and ran inside Melissa's house.

"Lis? Where are you?" I shouted.

No one answered.

As i was making my way through the living room, i noticed some red liquid on top of the counter, is it blood? I looked down and saw the carpets are stained with the same red liquid i saw at the counter, blood trails? I followed the trails and it lead me to the living room, and there i saw Melissa cutting her wrist with a blade. I rushed towards her and took the blade from her hands.

"What the fuck are you doing Barrera? Why are you hurting yourself?" I shouted and she looked up to me with bloodshot eyes, her eyes are so puffy, i sat down and rubbed her back.

"Tell me what happened, and where is
Y/n?" I asked worriedly.

"She's having a sleepover at Mikey's house, funny, right?" She laughed and sobbed.