I'M SORRY

Summary: Summer camp, you met this girl who is also your roommate, Melissa. You two got a little closer and started hooking up a few days after the event started. It all started as sex only but you realized that you're actually having a little thing for her.

Narrator's POV:

You sat at the edge of the lake's dock, kicking your feet in the water while reading a book. People are shouting around you as you focused on the words infront of you. You weren't going in to the water since you didn't want to get wet that much and have nasty moss and whatever plants in your body that's coming from the bottom of the lake. Some of your friends kept insisting that you go and swim with them but you just ignored them and all the water splashing around you and kept sitting at the dock with your sports bra and sicklings.

"Hey, Y/n! Get in the water come on, there's no crocodiles here don't worry!" A girl called out infront of you.

You threw your book down on your lap, looking up at who called out for you, it was one of your friends, Alex.

"Gosh, can't you see i'm busy here?" You picked up your book from your lap and started to flip the pages as you continued reading.

She scoffed and started swimming towards you.

"Do you think i care? Get in!" You looked down as she tread between your knees.

"The water is warm" She smiled.

You rolled your eyes and spoke.

"I'll pass, maneater!"

She groans."Oh, you're going to pay for that"

She pulled you by your feet and tries pulling you in, your book fell down the water as you hold on to the wooden pole beside you, kicking your feet.

"No, no!" You yelled, giggling. "Alex, no!" Alex's laughing, still attempting to pull you in. You laughed hysterically and continued yelling.

"She said no, Alex" Another girl speaks behind you.

You and Alex stopped laughing, as Alex lets go of your feet, swimming away. You looked behind you only to see Melissa standing looking annoyed.

"What the hell, Lis?" You stood up, standing infront of her.

She grabbed your hand, pulling you away from the dock.

"Melissa! Stop!" You yelled, taking your hand away. She stared at you as you stood there angrily. "What the mother eff is your problem?".

"Hey, Y/n! Get in the water come on, there's no crocodiles here don't worry!" She shook her hands and mocked Alex in an annoyed tone.

You scoffed. "Are you jealous?"

"No, i just don't like her" She replied, and crossed her arms.

"Right and the sky is green" You rolled your eyes, walking past her.

She ran up next to you, grabbing your bicep and pulling you behind one of the cabins, pushing you against it, forcefully. You gasp as your head hits the wall, she stood infront of you, only inches away.

"You listen to me, stop acting like a little brat and stop talking to Alex"

"What are you going to do about it?" you looked into her eyes and added "hm?"

She scoffs, letting you go and walking away as you watch her.

You smiled, you liked making her mad. You began walking back towards your cabin as you heard footsteps approaching you.