LIE DETECTOR

Summary: Melissa had an interview with her girlfriend Y/n and they did the lie detector test. At the middle of the interview, things started to get heated. When they got home, they did a confession to each other and ended up having sex.

Melissa's POV:

I was sitting at the couch with my girlfriend Y/n while holding her hands that are placed on top of my thighs. We are on an interview with Jimmy Fallon and right infront of us is a machine which we will be using i guess.

I stared at the machine and took a deep breath.

"Nervous, baby?" Y/n laughed.

I know Jimmy very well and i know the plan he has in mind.

I nodded in response.

"Okay! Cameras on in 5, 4, 3" the director mouthed 2 and 1 and we both looked at Jimmy with a wide smile.

"Okay everyone! Lets welcome Melissa Barrera and Y/n Myers also known as Samantha Carpenter and Elizabeth Hicks from Scream 6" Jimmy says in a mellow tone while the both of us said 'Hello' to the camera.

"Okay, so here infront of you is a lie detector machine, and i have some questions given by both your parents that we will be asking you. If you tell the truth you're safe, but if you lie you get shocked by the machine" Jimmy explained.

"So, who will go first?" I asked.

"Hmm, we would love to see Y/n answer all the questions first" A little smirk appeared on Jimmy's face.

"Why me? B- Okay fine" She responded.

Jimmy handed me the papers filled with the questions.

I cleared my throat and read the text written on the first paper.

"How many siblings do you have?" I read out loud.

"I have 3 siblings in total, they're all boys" She answered.

I continued reading all of the questions and my eyes widened a bit at the last question.

"This one's interesting" I mumbled.

"What does it say?"

"Was i your first kiss?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at her seriously.

She gulped and scratched her head.

"Are we like t-talking about stupid middle school kisses?" She asked nervously.

"No, like intimate kisses" I asked started to turn my voice into a more serious one.

"Umm, well...."

"Is there something you want to share young lady?" Jimmy and the crowd started to laugh but i kept my serious face on.

"No you're not...."

"We'll talk about this later" I said with a cold tone and the crowd started to say 'oooh'

It was my turn. Jimmy handed the papers to Y/n and she started to ask me questions.

The game went well until the last one came.

"In the set of Scream 5, there were rumors that you had a crush on one of your castmates, is that true?" She asked staring at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Is there something you might want to share, Lis?" She mumbled mimicing what i said earlier.

"Yes it is true" I answered trying to not look scared.