SICK

Summary: You're sick and Melissa found out while on set, she left and hurried to go back home to take care of you leaving her castmates behind.

Y/n's POV:

I was sitting at my bed waiting for my girlfriend to come home. I'm feeling so sick lately, and i still haven't told Melissa yet since she's still on set, i just finished reviewing and studying for my finals, i've been studying for literally 8 fucking hours straight and my head is spinning. She's a caring person and if i told her she'd probably leave the set in 1 second to rush home, i didn't want her job to be affected just because i'm sick, so instead of texting her, i just lied down the bed and waited for her to come home.

30 minutes passed

Ringringringringggggg!

I opened my eyes as i heard a sound coming from my phone. I sat down and rubbed my eyes before picking up my phone, i grabbed the phone from the nighstand and checked who was calling and it read "Macaroon🤍😘". I pressed the green button and spoke.

"Hey" I greeted.

"Love, why did it take you so long to answer? You had me worried for a second" She asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, love, why did you call?"

"We're done, i'm heading home now, alright? Have you eaten?"

"No not yet, i haven't stepped out of the bed since earlier, i'm feeling sick and still feeling a little dizzy right now" I said.

"What?! Why didn't you tell me? I'll be fast alright? I'll buy some food on the way, i can't let you starve"

"I'm sorry i just didn't want to disturb you"

"Oh god, its fine, just stay in bed, don't go anywhere"

"Okay, be safe, i love you"

"I love you too" She then made a kiss sound that made me smile.

I hung up and decided to watch tv.

Melissa's POV:

After Y/n hung up, i said goodbye to my castmates and to the directors. I was a bit annoyed because of Y/n not telling me about how she's been feeling sick, i could've rushed home to take care of her. I stopped at McDonald's to buy some food for us since we both haven't ate yet, while waiting for my order, i decided to go to the pharmacy infront of McDonald's.

TIME SKIP

I just arrived and i quickly entered the house, i headed to the bedroom and saw  the tv was on but Y/n was sleeping, aww, she must've fell asleep while watching tv. I placed the medicine on the nightstand to get water, i shook her body lightly to wake her up. She opened her eyes and smiled, she's cute.

"Hi sleeping beauty" I greeted with a smile on my face and kissed her forehead.

"Hi my lovely and handsome princess" She responded and chuckled.

She was about to lean in for a kiss but i quickly stopped her.

"Not yet, take your medicines first" I laughed.

"Can't i just get a kiss first?" She pouted.

She's so cute, i can't resist her with that face.

"Okay fine" Then i pecked her on the lip.

She smiled and kissed me again and i kissed back, i smiled between the kisses and a few seconds later pulled out.

"Now, take your medicines"

"Aww, i want more" She said but picked up the medicine and the water to drink it.

"Just rest for now, we can do what you want when you're well, but for now just stay in bed, alright?" I chuckled.

"I can't wait to be well!" She squealed.

"Silly, lets eat then we take a shower and we sleep"

"Okay! I'm sure tomorrow i'm well already" She said confidently.

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm sorry if i uploaded a bit late, i'm drowned in schoolworks and i'm sorry if the chapter is short, i didn't have enough time to make it longer, but i hope everyone is doing very well, again, i'm sorry and i'll try to make it up some other time, thank you!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTERS!