HOMEWORK

Summary: Melissa asked you to do her homework and threatened you and said she'll lock you up in the janitor's closet if you didn't do it.

G!P

Y/n's POV:

I was walking through the hallway looking left and right hoping not to see Melissa, she's gonna kill me. She wants me to do her homework and i still haven't even started mine yet, she threatened me and kept saying she will lock me in the janitor's closet for 1 fucking week if i didn't do her homework and i'm scared, it smells nasty in there. Just as i was about to turn right, i heard heavy footsteps rushing in my direction, i looked back and saw Melissa running towards me with an angry face. I started to run and turn left and right not even knowing where i'm going, i heard the footsteps getting closer and closer, i started to panic and went to the ladies bathroom. I went to the last cubicle and locked it, then, i heard her enter the bathroom.

"Y/n, i know you're here, come out you fucking brat" She said. God, i'm so dead.

I covered my mouth trying not to make any noise.

"Y/n, come out! I will give you 5 seconds to come out, if you don't, i'll come there myself, now come the fuck out!"

"one........two........three.........four, this is your last chance y/n! Now come out before i say the number five!"

I had no choice but to come out, i'm cornered, she won't leave there until i come out, so i would still get caught either way.

I unlocked the door and got out of the cubicle. I was about to speak when she dragged me back into the cubicle and locked the door.

"W-what are y-you doing?"

"I told you to do my homework, right? You're so fucking stubborn, aren't you?"

She clenched her teeth and grabbed my hands tightly.

"What are you doing? Please let me go, let me go! Helpppp!!" I cried out and screamed.

"Shut your fucking mouth you bitch"

"Help me please! Help m-" She didn't let me finish and kissed me agressively.

I was shocked and didn't kiss back, she bit my lips making me gasp, at that point, she took the chance to slide her tongue in my mouth, and i know from that moment that she's asking me to kiss back so i did. She pulled out and moved to my ear.

"I'm gonna teach you a fucking lesson for being a brat" She whispered.

She moved to my neck and started to suck it, i moaned and i felt her smirk, i closed my eyes as i felt myself getting wet. She stopped kissing my neck and lifted my skirt up, she removed my siklings and my panties, she threw them on the floor and started to rub my vagina. Fuck, this is my first time.

"Wet for me, huh?" She stared at me and smirked.

"Fuck you" I clenched my teeth and stared at her angrily.

"Never thought you'd be wet for me"

She stared at me before kneeling down and lifting my legs to put them on her shoulders, she stared at me and started to insert her tongue inside and out of my vagina.

"U-ugh f-fuck Melissa!" I moaned.

She continued doing what she's doing for a few minutes and i kept moaning and screaming her name.

After lots of sucking, she stood up and kissed me while i panted.

"We're not done yet" She moved to my ear and whispered before biting my earlobe, making me gasp.

"W-what? Isn't that enough? I let you touch me, i let you take my virginity, aren't you satisfied enough?" I said angrily.

"I'm not quite satisfied yet, i'll stop when i want to, understand?" She stared at me and i could see the lust in her dark brown eyes.

She tucked my hair behind my ear and licked my earlobe. She removed her belt and her pants leaving her with boxers, why the fuck is she wearing boxers?

"What in the mother effing-? Why are you wearing boxers? Its not like you have a di-" She didn't let me finish when she held my face and kissed me once again.

I closed my eyes and moaned between the kisses. She removed her hands off my face to remove her boxers. I let out a gasp when i suddenly felt something went inside me. I pulled out and looked down and saw a fucking dick inside me, i looked up at Melissa with widened eyes.

"You have a dick?!?" I shouted.

She covered my mouth and spoke.

"Shhh, no one knows but you"

"B-but h-how? You're a girl!"

"When i was born i already had it so yes i do have a dick, don't move, i need you to get used of my size first, i don't want to hurt you" She groaned.

"Just tell me when to move, alright?" She whispered and i nodded.

I couldn't help it, i can't do it anymore, i'm too horny to wait for all this shit.

"You can move" I whispered.

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

She kissed me and started to thrust slowly.

"U-ugh, fuck, you're big" I moaned between the kisses.

I moaned and screamed her name, luckily, no one has entered the bathroom yet. I don't know why i'm letting her do this, but i can't help myself giving into her.

Melissa's POV:

"U-ugh, fuck, you're big" She moaned.

She was a moaning mess, i started to thrust faster and faster finding her weak spot. A few seconds later, i finally found her g-spot and i started to hit it over and over again, i buried my cock inside her as deep as i can go so i can finally make her come, tears started to fall down through her cheeks and i could feel myself getting closer.

"Holy shit! I'm close, i'm cumming, love" I wiped her tears and continued thrusting  as fast as i can.

"Fuck! I'm close too"

A few seconds passed, i slowly removed my dick inside her and white liquid started to come out of our privates. I wiped her her tears as we both panted.

"That was amazing" I whispered, breathing heavily.

She let out a slight smile and i could see her cheeks turn red.

I looked at my watch and figured it was already 8:56, holy fuck we're late.

"Shit, we're late for the next period, get dressed and fix yourself" I said picking my clothes up and started to get dressed again.

We both fixed ourselves and went to our next class.

A/N: Hi everyone! Just comment your requests down the comment section, i'm running out of ideas, i also have an upcoming story and the title is "365 days" its also based on the movie with the same title but a lil different so, yes, that's all i have to say i think. Thank you for the support and i love you all!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR EVERY CHAPTERS!