~6th Place: Jinhyuk~

Stage Name: Jinhyuk

Stage Name: Jinhyuk

Real Name: Jung Jinhyuk

Nicknames: Jinnie, Hyuk, Sexy Soft Boy, Sweater Man, Bipolar Voice

Birthday: July 3, 2000

Birthplace: Jeju-do, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Blood Type: B

Height: 185cm (6'0 ft)

Weight: 68kg (150 lbs)

Positions: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Lead Vocalist, Visual, Mom of the Group

PINKSTAR S2 Rank: #6

Training Period (before PINKSTAR S2): 3 years & 10 months

Personality: Jinhyuk is a sweet and kind kid known for his kind acts. He is respectful and caring towards everyone around him. He can seem reserved but in reality, he is very cheerful and talkative. He loves getting to know people and making friends. After having to do so many sexy concepts on stage during PINKSTAR Season 2, Jinhyuk has become somebody who can be cute or sexy.

Background: Jinhyuk grew up in Jeju, South Korea with a somewhat big family. Born as an older twin to Jung Minhyuk, he also had an older brother and sister making him the third oldest of four. Growing up in a quiet part of Jeju Island, Jinhyuk spent a lot of time with his family. Because of this, he was able to be raised as a gentleman but also somebody who didn't get out much so he is a little bit of a "soft boy". The only time he got away from his family was when he asked to take dance lessons at the age of six. He enjoyed watching people dance and he wanted to do it too so his parents allowed him, as long as his twin did it too. For awhile they did it together until Minhyuk decided he didn't care for dancing around the age of 10 and stopped. This was when Jinhyuk was able to discover himself on his own. Jinhyuk went to a small school and was popular there for his socialness as well as being a theater kid who acted in every school play since he started school. Loving the limelight on stage as well as his ability to dance and sing, Jinhyuk decided he wanted to become an idol. That's when he auditioned for Pinky Entertainment with his twin who wanted to become a popular rapper and they both got accepted. After not having plans of debut, they saw the opportunity to enter Pinky Entertainment's survival show and so they took the opportunity in hopes of getting to debut.

Languages: Korean

Instruments: None

Hobbies:
- Dancing
- Choreographing
- Shopping
- Collecting Sweaters
- Gardening
- Swimming
- Acting

Specialties/Talents:
- Dancing
- Choreographing
- Acting/Facial Expressions
- Dual Personality (able to be cute and sexy at the same time)