Chapter 1: First Celebrations As A Group

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sunday, April 2, 2023~5:38PM-

~Howon's POV~

"Take five boys." Our choreographer, Minsoo, said. "Make sure to drink up. I'm going to use the bathroom."

We all sat down in a circle as we grabbed our water bottles.

"What do you want to eat for dinner, Howon?" My brother, Junwon, suddenly asked me.

I cocked my head as I looked at him. "Practice doesn't end until 9."

"We can still get something to eat." Evan added.

"Yeah, it's the first birthday any of us have!" Jinhyuk exclaimed. "We have to celebrate together."

"Especially if it's your's." Ike said, ruffling my hair.

I giggled as I fixed my hair. "Thanks hyungs but honestly, this is the best birthday gift I could ask for. I'm getting to live out my dream right now. What more could I ask for?"

"Food." Saei said, staring blankly at the floor.

We all laughed at the male.

"I still want to get you something to eat for your birthday." Junwon said.

"We all want to get you something." Evan chimed in.

"And we all need to eat right?!" Jinhyuk added. "Oh! How about a cake?!"

"We can't." Ike said, patting his own stomach. "We're on a strict diet."

"They can let us slip for our maknae's birthday." Evan said, then looked at me. "Just give them some puppy dog eyes and we'll be good."

Evan held up an 'ok' with his fingers and we all snickered.

"What a good leader." Saei said sarcastically.

"Thanks, I know." Evan said, pretending to flip his non-existent long hair.

We all laughed and that's when we had to get back to practice. Due to only have a month and a half to perfect our choreography, I didn't want to waste a single second. I wanted this debut to be perfect so if it was, that was all I could ask for for my birthday.

---

-9:50PM-

We arrived home with a small cake in hand. My members convinced our manager to stop at the store but we were okay with a small one for the sake of our figures. My members immediately ran to the kitchen to put candles on and light it.

"Do we even have candles?" Saei asked.

"Don't worry, I was prepared for these moments." Evan said, pulling a bag of candles out of a kitchen drawer.

"Hmm." Saei sat impressed.

Together they placed a candle on my cake and lit it. I watched them as they prompted each other and started singing happy birthday, my manager chiming in. I couldn't help but laugh in the touching moment.

"Happy Birthday to you~" They finished singing and I blew out my candle, all of them cheering.

"You hyungs are too much." I snickered.

"What did you wish for?!" Jinhyuk asked.

"If I say, it won't come true." I shook my head.

"True." Jinhyuk nodded. "Better keep it to yourself."