~4th Place: Saei~

Stage Name: Saei

Stage Name: Saei

Real Name: Ito Sairo

Nicknames: Frost, U-Turn

Birthday: October 11, 2003

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Ethnicity: Japanese

Nationality: Japanese

Blood Type: -AB

Height: 185cm (6'0 ft)

Weight: 65.8kg (145 lbs)

Positions: Main Rapper, Sub Vocalist

PINKSTAR S2 Rank: #4

Training Period (before PINKSTAR S2): 3 years & 5 months

Personality: To say the least, Saei is an extrovert behind an introverted mask. He is quiet and reserved, especially around new people and older adults, and struggles with expressing emotions right away; due to this, he has been mistaken for being different and lacking passion. He can be a bit close-minded, likes what he likes, and prefers to keep to a common routine, rather than being surprised by minor or unnecessary changes; he also keeps his heart guarded and, while he can be fiercely loyal, Saei is cautious and stingy with whom he chooses to be friends with. That being noted, once you get past the stone-cold aura and stern eyes, you'll discover that Saei likes to show off his talent, has no filter, and tends to act before thinking, which he personally believes "adds more to the fun".

Background: Born in Japan, Saei grew up with a typical, average life; quiet with semi-traditional parents, a beloved grandmother, an older brother named Kohei (10 years older), and a younger sister named Kiko (3 years younger than Saei); he also had a small group of friends since he was actually quite shy as a child - he was one of those kids who would hide behind his parents' legs when being introduced to a stranger. At the age of 10, Japan was left behind when the Ito family moved to Korea after his mother was offered a job to teach Japanese to university students in Seoul; from there, life was a little different and the siblings had to cope with a new school, a new language, and new surroundings, though it didn't prove to be too difficult; in fact, the whole family saw it more of an adventure more than multiple tasks or a new life and it was easy for the siblings to discover their likes, dislikes, and interests. While Kiko was still quite young and was into everything, the brothers slowly began their own paths, with Kohei burying his eyes into books about law and police work while Saei aimed towards music after hearing BTS' Suga raps in the group's older songs, often using the family garage to practice. During middle school, he was offered a position in a street rap team after boldly challenging one of the members and creating a hyped-up session that drew in a large crowd and, during the last year of high school, Saei was sought out by a staff of Plan M Entertainment; immediately, he quit the pet store job and, with his parents' blessing, auditioned and started training, becoming close with the members of VICTON and some of WEEEKLY in the process. However, his training was cut short upon two reasons: there were too many changes happening within the company itself and he had found out that his older brother had been accidentally shot by a rookie cop while chasing a suspect; with this shocking news, Saei terminated his contract for personal reasons. He spent time with his family and set aside his dream for a while, though he did continue street rapping, solo. After a while, he returned to the rap career and auditioned for PNATION; he was accepted via one condition: he would participate in the survival show, LOUD. Thinking nothing of it and knowing he had skill to show, Saei competed with strong will and quickly became a fan favorite, along with another trainee he'd become close to; unfortunately, he was eliminated unfairly, but stayed with the company in hopes of debuting in the new boy group, especially after many fans thought that LOUD contestant Koki was too young. When this didn't happen and TNX continued forward with the current six members, Saei, once again, terminated his contract but claimed in a later interview that "I became very jealous with my friends and was in denial for a long time. It took me a while to realize how selfish I was being and I understand now that they all deserve to debut, no matter how hurt I was. I left PNATION to protect our friendship." However, Song Yunseok, a trainee under Pinky Entertainment, suggested his company and explained about the survival show. Cautiously but still yearning to make his mark on the music world, Saei agreed to join his friend in competition, this time making sure to keep his head down but secretly hoping to finally debut.