Prologue

After saying goodbye to all the contestants and packing all of their belongings, the six winners of PINKSTAR Season 2 met with the members of KND in the studio.

"Congratulations boys." Ryujin said to the winners.

"Thank you." 1st place winner, Junwon, bowed out of respect.

"I'm so glad it's over." Oldest Juwon let out a breath as he sat down.

"Me too." Rapper Sairo joined him.

"Yeah, you boys worked hard." Haru said.

"It was weird being on the mentor side." Wei Yang snickered.

"It was weird being on the host side!" Leah replied.

"Alright well we have to get going." Kyun said looking at his watch. "CEO Pinky will be here shortly to move you guys forward."

"Wow, CEO-sunbaenim herself?" Maknae Howon said in awe.

"I feel so special." Canadian member Isaac grinned while sitting up straight.

"Good job everyone." Eunbyul said. "Good luck on your new chapter."

"Thank you." Juwon said.

They all said goodbye to one another and the boys were left in their thoughts as they waited for the CEO.

"What do you guys think is going to happen now?" Soft boy Jinhyuk asked.

"Well last season they were met with their manager and went straight to their dorm then started preparing for their debut a couple days later." Juwon explained.

"How do you know all that?" Howon asked, confused.

"His cousin is July." Isaac said, knowing of the male previously since their family members are both in Asteria.

"Oh really?!" Howon asked. "Did everybody know that?"

"Not sure." Juwon shrugged. He didn't seem to care either.

"What do you guys think our positions will be?" Junwon muttered, looking at all of their nametags which had yet to be taken off.

The three members with 5s in vocal were left in silence. It's like they were nervous about it.

"Whatever it is, I'll just be happy to have debuted." Juwon said, ripping off his name tag. "Come on, these don't define us anyway, right?"

Everyone smiled at the oldest's words then ripped off their own name tags and they all crumpled them up and threw them on the floor.

"Let's just make sure to clean them up." Jinhyuk said, not wanting to litter in the studio.

That's when the studio doors opened and CEO Pinky walked in with her assistant Soojung and another female by her side. The boys all stood up and stepped in front of the crumpled name tags but that didn't stop Pinky from seeing them.

"Hello Pinky-nim." The members all said in unison as they bowed.

Pinky looked around at the name tags on the floor. "Sense of rebellion?"

"I guess you could say that." Juwon rubbed the back of his neck.

"We didn't want those to define us." Howon said full of confidence at what Juwon said earlier.

"Hyung taught us that." Jinhyuk said, throwing his arm over the older male.

Juwon just nervously smiled at Pinky, who snickered.

"You were always one for mischief, weren't you Juwon?" Pinky said.

The male just stood nervously and Pinky looked at Soojung. "He'll definitely fit in the group."